Home

NCAA Football 09 First Look

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 First Look within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 04-05-2008, 01:27 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 18
I just want everything to work without a gamebreaking hitch. I want to feel like I am the coach, player, and fan watching on TV. No more stupid scoreboard animations for first downs, injuries, and that weak crap from 08. Man, I feel like its gonna be one of those wait until Ncaa 2010 type years.

I don't trust these developers; they seem to get what we want even though it took 3 years, but not know how to incorporate there ideas correctly. I believe Tiburon peaked on NCAA 2006/07 last gen (xbox, ps2, gc). Good luck to all of us, before another good football game comes out I may be to old to handle the controller.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:32 AM   #18
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Football 09 First Look

EA has done Burned me with 07 and 08......and if 09 isn't significantly better and I mean significantly.....then I'll just give up on these games until maybe the next wave of consoles rolls around.

I mean outside of the obvious stuff that people have complained about(Refs,Nets,Chain Gangs, Create a School..ect..ect.)

EA still has to deliver a technically sound game for me....I mean seriously I don't even think they had testers for 07 or 08...it was that bad.

Things like your depth chart getting reset every time you edit a player is completely inexcusable and is a F****** joke that they are allowed to ship the game with stuff like this.

Whats worse is it seems like I never see anyone from the gaming media calling them out for that crap at community day events or play sessions. I know its not their job to fully test EA's stuff but I think with these games being as bad as they have been....have to be scrutinized more and fans should know more about these flaws before hand

Last edited by SteelerSpartan; 04-05-2008 at 10:35 AM.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:45 AM   #19
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
I've got a good feeling about this year's game. The wide open feeling is a welcome addition for me. I like the big score mentality of the PS2 versions over the lack of big plays in the PS3 version last year. Hopefully the game gets sped up a bit although I doubt it due to framerate issues.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:47 PM   #20
Rookie

grubby's Arena

OVR: 3
I can't wait for this game to hit the shelves.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:40 AM   #21
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
What I really want is smooth gameplay and animations. I want them to look real when they run, catch , throw and hit, and not like gorillas. When they went next gen they lost alot of the smooth gameplay they had with the older engine. I hope they can regain that.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »