Home

Monday Morning Other Stuff (4-7-07)

This is a discussion on Monday Morning Other Stuff (4-7-07) within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2008, 09:37 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Monday Morning Other Stuff (4-7-07)

Pretty hectic weekend, I guess you could say. Vacuum died, had to get a new one, it's the 3rd in 2 years. Bathroom cabinet, that was hung about a year ago, fell off the wall, I have a nice clean up ahead of me. The duct cleaning guys are here right now, and I don't even know if I want to go to work.

Watched Kansas and Memphis take care of business at my friends house. During the break we played a couple of games of NBA 2K8, he beat me once, then I beat him the 2nd time. It was crazy, Billups had 40 in the 1st game for me, but it was too much Kobe. Second game, I spread it out a bit more and beat him after blocking a few dunks near the end of the game. Both games were pretty close. Looking forward to a great game tonight, hopefully it comes down to a last second shot. I think the Tigers will take it.

Sending out my taxes today, after finally getting them back. Just have to sign em' and wait for the check. At least I don't owe this year, whew.

Just added the ability to show thumbnails on our home page and other sports pages, makes the pages look more alive. Our coder kicks much ***. Hope you enjoy the addition.

What's up with you?
  • Q'sOTD: How was your weekend? Who wins the National Championship tonight?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

Rback21 (35), nikeman (33), MarcusHeel (32), jpringle (31), yopis (28), baja07 (28), stingmgt (27)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2008, 09:44 AM   #2
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41
Sounds like a pretty busy weekend. Bathrooms always seem to have problems, meh. I cant believe UNC got smoked like they did.......

Whats up? last week before i start new job

QOTD; Weekend sucked, alot of busy work and wedding planning. I think Memphis wins, but I wont be as interested since UNC lost.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:44 AM   #3
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Monday Morning Other Stuff (4-7-07)

QOTD: I had a pretty good weekend watching the Braves take both games from the Mets

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 04-07-2008, 09:49 AM   #4
All Star

OVR: 35

Celebrating (?) my 5 year anniversary at my job. The best part is my vacation time doubles from 2 weeks to 4 weeks.

QOTD:
Decent weekend. It was a waste of a sports weekend until the Tribe salavaged its series in Oakland yesterday. The Cavs are looking very shaky going into the playoffs.
Installed High Heat 2004 back onto my PC. If only MS would release a High Heat game for 360. I'd be happy with improved graphics and new stadiums/rosters and no other changes. The gameplay is great.
I'm guessing Memphis will win.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:52 AM   #5
stewaat

OVR:

QOTD: Terrible. UNC lost. Moved a friend all day long which was exhausting. Got really drunk. Ran to where I was staying in the rain. Slept on a terrible air mattress. For some reason my knee kept cramping up. Drove home at 5:30 am because of the cramp. Oh and UNC lost.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2008, 11:02 AM   #6
All Star

nyisles16's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
QOTD: I had a pretty good weekend watching the Braves take both games from the Mets
QOTD - shut up! j/k....... it was ok. Saturday hung out with a friend of mine. Tore into some Rock Band and other stuff. Sunday took the girlfriend out to a local aquarium and then to see the lighthouse at Montauk Point.. too much driving
Old 04-07-2008, 11:08 AM   #7
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

QOTD: Weekend went well. Had some good weather out here so it was pretty good. On the sports front, the Flyers clinched a playoff spot then moved up to 6th, the Reds put a nice hurting on the Phillies, the Hornets are playing some of the best basketball in the land, and the Bills are stocked for '08. As for the national championship, I'm sticking with my pick of Kansas to win it all (I had them against UCLA in my bracket).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 04-07-2008, 12:06 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 62

QOTD: My weekend was alright. I did work around the house this weekend, hopefully we can turn it into a gem that sells fast in a couple months (pray for us).

QOTD2: I thought it'd be UNC/UCLA honestly, but from what I saw I'll go with Memphis.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »