Home

UFC 2009 Roster Wishlist: IGN

This is a discussion on UFC 2009 Roster Wishlist: IGN within the All Other Sports forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2008, 02:00 AM   #9
MVP

kweiss's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: UFC 2009 Roster Wishlist: IGN

While were on it, has anyone seen IGN's UFC gameplay wishlist? I agree with pretty much everything, although I would prioritize some much, much higher than others.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/865/865542p1.html
Old 05-02-2008, 03:06 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: UFC 2009 Roster Wishlist: IGN

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalwreckage
You have to consider showmanship as well as viability. groves was a TUF winner and I will agree with his recent losses he took quite a hit, but he is an impressive MW, and a character. Just like Pelligrino in the LW division. Jason Mcdonald is nothing special, he is bland, boring, and does not really bring a fan base. Grove by winning TUF has a huge fan base, has an exciting style, granted a cpl of bad losses, but he is definitely more marketable in a Game than Macdonald. Herman has no business being in the game. Werdum has terrible stand up, and he should be rated accordingly. I agree they are overrating Gonzaga only because he has the one quality win over Cro Cop.

Also I know for a fact Joe Lauzon will be in the game he has been at the Development offices and images captured for the game. It owuld be a shame if they left out Pelligrino though as he is a tough guy, a colorful character, and a good fighter, even with his recent loss to Nate Diaz.

I considered all that. I'd still much rather see Quarry, Leites, MacDonald, or Kampmann over the glass jawed wonder.

I like Pellegrino too. I hope he makes it in. Clay Guida is another guy that fits that mold.

I think IGN is being awful conservative with their 45 fighter estimation estimation. I mean Matt Arroyo is gonna be in the game. They are digging pretty deep to get him so hopefully everyone that should come before him does.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports »