Home

NCAA Football 09 Gameplay Video: IGN

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Gameplay Video: IGN within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2008, 12:26 AM   #1
Swiper

hdaniel1's Arena

OVR: 48
NCAA Football 09 Gameplay Video: IGN

IGN has posted a new gameplay video of NCAA Football 09.
Platform: Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2008, 12:02 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
NCAA 09 WOW!no team entrances.we do not need to see your team take the field before the game.we don't need referees on the field.we don't need to bring the chains out for a measurement.let's focus on 80,000 fans screaming for MASCOTS.please ask college football fans what they want in a football game.$65,no competition from other companies with NCAA.MADDEN has indivual entrances even says the college they are from.NCAA nothing at all.i can't even skip it if i don't wanna see it cause it's not in the game.what better way to improve ATMOSPHERE than seeing your team take the field?ask consumers what they need in a game.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:14 PM   #3
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NCAA Football 09 Gameplay Video: IGN

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayejoyce
NCAA 09 WOW!no team entrances.we do not need to see your team take the field before the game.we don't need referees on the field.we don't need to bring the chains out for a measurement.let's focus on 80,000 fans screaming for MASCOTS.please ask college football fans what they want in a football game.$65,no competition from other companies with NCAA.MADDEN has indivual entrances even says the college they are from.NCAA nothing at all.i can't even skip it if i don't wanna see it cause it's not in the game.what better way to improve ATMOSPHERE than seeing your team take the field?ask consumers what they need in a game.
I don't know, how about giving users the ability to play custom audio such as band music, chants, etc., in response to 23 specific situations (per cdj @ ncaastrategies they are as follows: FG Kick is Successful, PAT is Successful, 2-Point Conversion Successful, Touchdown, Safety, Defense on 3rd Down, Defense on 4th Down, Kickoff, Timeout Home, Timeout Visitor, Start of 3rd Quarter, TFL/Sack, Defensive Stop on 3rd Down, Defensive Stop on 4th Down, Turnover, Defense takes field after Kick Return, 3rd Down Conversion is Successful, 4th Down Conversion is Successful, 1st Down Conversion on 1st or 2nd Down, FG Miss by Opponent, Challenged Play, Start of 4th Quarter, Penalty on Away Team.)?

Entrances would be nice too, but imo what EA has added will do far more to improve the atmosphere than any one and done cutscene ever could.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:20 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayejoyce
Seriously! Again!?
Old 05-07-2008, 12:28 PM   #5
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
I don't know, how about giving users the ability to play custom audio such as band music, chants, etc., in response to 23 specific situations (per cdj @ ncaastrategies they are as follows: FG Kick is Successful, PAT is Successful, 2-Point Conversion Successful, Touchdown, Safety, Defense on 3rd Down, Defense on 4th Down, Kickoff, Timeout Home, Timeout Visitor, Start of 3rd Quarter, TFL/Sack, Defensive Stop on 3rd Down, Defensive Stop on 4th Down, Turnover, Defense takes field after Kick Return, 3rd Down Conversion is Successful, 4th Down Conversion is Successful, 1st Down Conversion on 1st or 2nd Down, FG Miss by Opponent, Challenged Play, Start of 4th Quarter, Penalty on Away Team.)?

Entrances would be nice too, but imo what EA has added will do far more to improve the atmosphere than any one and done cutscene ever could.
That's pretty impressive... only situation that's missing really is offense takes field after kickoff, but other than that they appear to have successfully expanded on what previous games have done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2008, 02:03 PM   #6
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15
God the player movement is beyond bad for a next gen game. EA just cares about $. Honestly, I saw the same exact animations in the oold Xbox and Ps2 version..but HEY! the stadiums are pretty!! wow..what an insult.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:33 PM   #7
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab
God the player movement is beyond bad for a next gen game. EA just cares about $. Honestly, I saw the same exact animations in the oold Xbox and Ps2 version..but HEY! the stadiums are pretty!! wow..what an insult.
I agree wholeheartedly with your statement.

Your name is crazy though.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:08 PM   #8
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Come on EA, release some vids of the PS3 gameplay for once.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »