Home

NCAA Football 09 Beta Player Rating Screenshots

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Beta Player Rating Screenshots within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2008, 01:27 PM   #49
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA Football 09 Beta Player Rating Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
I don't know if this guy is taking requests.....but I'd like to know #44 LB for Clemson.

Thanks.
Usually you'll have to wait awhile if the player is not on the screenshots you have already. Although, this does seem pretty early to have the beta (earliest?), you'll probably be able to find entire team ratings by mid-late June, but right now I am pretty sure (unless 44 is already on the screenshot) you will have to wait as these kind of specific requests, for rosters take a backseat to pretty much everything else. I am surprised Steve put up the screens he did as early as he did, especially with everything going on for him.
Old 05-15-2008, 01:29 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks. I checked their screenshot and he isn't on there. He's only a freshman.
Old 05-15-2008, 02:11 PM   #51
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

Is there a quicker way to scroll through these, rather than just clicking on next until you get to your team? I used the link http://www.operationsports.com/mediaview.php?id=417, and I've clicked Next about 40 times and I'm not even close to my team yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2008, 02:22 PM   #52
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevJo
Is there a quicker way to scroll through these, rather than just clicking on next until you get to your team? I used the link http://www.operationsports.com/mediaview.php?id=417, and I've clicked Next about 40 times and I'm not even close to my team yet.
OMG. It's always something eh?
Old 05-15-2008, 02:24 PM   #53
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Sped up the process by hitting Stop in between hitting Next, that way I didn't have to wait for the whole screenshot to load each time.

Tebow 99, 84 spd
Harvin 96, 90 awr
Spikes 95, 85 spd
Doe 93, 84 str
Trautwein 92, 89 awr
Tartt 91, 92 str
Pouncey 91, 93 str

These are a little higher than I expected. This is what I posted earlier:
Quote:
Offensively, I figure Tebow and Harvin will be in the mid-90s; plus Murphy, Ingram, Trautwein, and Tartt in the low 90s. At RB Moody will probably be high 80s and Rainey mid-80s. ...
Defensively I think you'll see the highest being Spikes around 90, Dunlap and Trattou and Doe in the high 80s, Antwine and Wright and Davis in the mid-80s. No one else really stands out.
Tebow, Harvin, and especially Spikes, Pouncey, and Doe are higher than I expected. When you take the shown 5 offensive starters that average 93.8, and add other talented guys I mentioned like Murphy, Ingram, and Moody who are lower but potentially as high as 90 or 91, its' going to be one hell of an offense.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:12 PM   #54
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:

Tebow, Harvin, and especially Spikes, Pouncey, and Doe are higher than I expected. When you take the shown 5 offensive starters that average 93.8, and add other talented guys I mentioned like Murphy, Ingram, and Moody who are lower but potentially as high as 90 or 91, its' going to be one hell of an offense.

As LBzrule and I have consistently said EA has way too many players rated really high. If they had a broader spectrum of player ratings the game would play a lot more balanced and realistic.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-15-2008, 08:08 PM   #55
MVP

andybaseball2005's Arena

OVR: 16
Looks like they forgot to add Oregon states amazing reciever/punt returner Sammie Stroughter. He's like in the top 5 out of the punt returners in the NCAA and top 10 out of the recievers the NCAA. Last year he was injured and apllied and got a medical redshirt and got it like in Febuary.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2008, 08:11 PM   #56
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I have no clue who plays on defense at the University of Utah or who comes back (or who left). But finishing in the Top 20 in defense while playing in the Mountain West conference is hardly worth hanging your hat on. Team rankings in college football are almost meaningless because of strength of schedule.

Well you will find out pretty quickly who plays defense for the University of Utah on August 29th you fool, I dont care who you play, if you finish #1 IN PASS EFFICIENCY DEFENSE, AND RETURN 3 OF YOUR 4 PLAYERS IN THE SECONDARY, AND HAVE A TOP 20 RANKED DEFENSE OVERALL, YOU HAVE A GOOD DEFENSE!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »