Home

NCAA Football 09 Beta Dynasty Screenshots Day #1

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Beta Dynasty Screenshots Day #1 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2008, 04:54 PM   #17
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: NCAA Football 09 Beta Dynasty Screenshots Day #1

Aside from the ESPN news screenshots and custom soundtracks everything else look pretty much the same as last year. I don't know how good that is...

It doesn't look like anything was done to implement a staff (HC, O Coord., D Coord., S/T Coord.)...I really want to have a deeper staff, and see new coaches emerge.

The dynasty mode is kind of stupid when it comes to that because last year coaches would just switch schools, and none of them actually retired.
Old 05-20-2008, 05:31 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
i saw it once in '08 as well.
Well then I'm guessing it'll be in the final build of 09 too lol. They're probably just ranking them based on their overall rating, but for punters/kickers there should be an exception. I know usually the top guys all have the same B+ rating or whatever, but there's more than likely a number rating used behind the scenes to determine what order the top prospects are.

Even if a Punter/kicker recruit has a 99 overall rating he still shouldn't be the number 1 guy in the nation. They should just make it so no punter/kickers are in the top 50 or something regardless of rating. Plus who's going to waste the recruiting time on a punter? lol. I usually go for the 3 star kickers when I'm recruiting. Maybe 4 if they're really interested in me and I don't have to spend a lot of time with them.
Old 05-20-2008, 05:36 PM   #19
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeveli20
Well then I'm guessing it'll be in the final build of 09 too lol. They're probably just ranking them based on their overall rating, but for punters/kickers there should be an exception. I know usually the top guys all have the same B+ rating or whatever, but there's more than likely a number rating used behind the scenes to determine what order the top prospects are.

Even if a Punter/kicker recruit has a 99 overall rating he still shouldn't be the number 1 guy in the nation. They should just make it so no punter/kickers are in the top 50 or something regardless of rating. Plus who's going to waste the recruiting time on a punter? lol. I usually go for the 3 star kickers when I'm recruiting. Maybe 4 if they're really interested in me and I don't have to spend a lot of time with them.
lol, yea . i normally dont even look at the * rating or overall rating for P/K on '08. only the Kick Power rating as thats really the only thing that matters(if that). i did try to recruit him(only had to replace 8-9 people that graduated), but didn't get him. i did get a 4* P that turned out to have a 86 rating in speed. good for punt/kickoff coverage i guess. lol
Old 05-20-2008, 05:52 PM   #20
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

First of all, welcome back Steve. Hope that you and your family are doing well and hanging in there.

Thanks for the pics. It looks more/less the same as last year which isn't a bad thing. Really looking forward to July.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-22-2008, 10:49 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 24
Not sure if I am seeing anything new here.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »