Home

EA Wants To Renew NFL License When the Time Comes

This is a discussion on EA Wants To Renew NFL License When the Time Comes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2008, 03:51 PM   #9
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: EA Wants To Renew NFL License When the Time Comes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack
thank you for some sort of actual knowledge in the response people dont realize EA didnt just wake up and say hey were gonna buy the license

Yeah but now that they've had it, the suits have consistently turned their noses up at any increase in funding to make the games even comparable to last gen,.....let alone actually push the franchise forward.

Thats what I blame them for
Old 05-21-2008, 03:52 PM   #10
Rookie

BlackJack's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
Yeah but now that they've had it, the suits have consistently turned there noses up at any increase in funding to make the games even comparable to last gen,.....let alone actually push the franchise forward.

Thats what I blame them for
as long as u dont say they were scared of 2k so they quickly got the NFL license
NCAA: Wisconsin Badgers
NFL: New England Patriots
Soccer: Manchester United

Old 05-21-2008, 03:53 PM   #11
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

No big surprise...
Xbox-Shugarooo
Twitch.tv/Shugarooo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2008, 03:55 PM   #12
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

Okay that's a good point. But why bash the developers? They're gamers just like us trying to make the best product possible and all people do is bash and hate. All the energy that goes into these forums need to go into emails to corporate EA. I guarantee if they received as many complaints that be on these message boards daily they will start turning a new leaf. Mainly becuase that's direct pressure on them. The developers have all of our ideas. I'm telling you if you get to the people who sit at the round table things will change!!
Old 05-21-2008, 04:21 PM   #13
MVP

yamabushi's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazelore
Okay that's a good point. But why bash the developers? They're gamers just like us trying to make the best product possible and all people do is bash and hate. All the energy that goes into these forums need to go into emails to corporate EA. I guarantee if they received as many complaints that be on these message boards daily they will start turning a new leaf. Mainly becuase that's direct pressure on them. The developers have all of our ideas. I'm telling you if you get to the people who sit at the round table things will change!!
You couldnt be more wrong. Theyre trying to make the most money possible, their track record on next-gen consoles clearly shows a severe lack of concern over the qaulity of their product.

and while your e-mailing, shoot one off to texaco and tell 'em Im tried of these high gas prices.
Old 05-21-2008, 04:26 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamabushi
You couldnt be more wrong. Theyre trying to make the most money possible, their track record on next-gen consoles clearly shows a severe lack of concern over the qaulity of their product.
Actually he's right. He's talking about the devs, i.e. the guys who code, not the suits who decide the budget and what will or won't be done. Big difference.
Old 05-21-2008, 05:08 PM   #15
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazelore
Because the developers haven't done their jobs. They won't change anything as long as they keep making money and it has been shown time after time that people will buy a game even if they don't think that it's good just to have a new football game.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2008, 05:17 PM   #16
MVP

yamabushi's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
Actually he's right. He's talking about the devs, i.e. the guys who code, not the suits who decide the budget and what will or won't be done. Big difference.
What difference does that make to me? So some coder at tiburon is having inner turmoil over how madden turns out each year?
This changes the final product how?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »