Home

NCAA Football 09 Reader Requested Beta Screenshots: Day 3

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Reader Requested Beta Screenshots: Day 3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2008, 01:53 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NCAA Football 09 Reader Requested Beta Screenshots: Day 3

Day #3 is online. We have just posted some of the reader requested screenshots, from our beta copy of NCAA Football 09. If you didn't setup your mini-avatar, no screenshots for you! Get yours setup now!

Platform: Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2008, 02:13 AM   #2
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: NCAA Football 09 Reader Requested Beta Screenshots: Day 3

Wow EA..good to see you think so highly of my Tigers yet again. [/sarcasm]

That O line is atrocious. Good thing that the real Auburn offensive line isn't as horrid as that virtual bunch they've got for us or we wouldn't be able to gain a yard.

Edit: Yup, just grapped my Lindy's mag and they actually had AU's O line rated as the second best group in the SEC behind LSU. I'm not expecting 95s across the board, but geez....
79,79, 81,81,86? Really EA? All 5 starters back from last year? Really EA?

Even funnier...our center, Jason Bosley, DROPPED from an 82 in NCAA 08 to an 81 in NCAA 09. Blackmon dropped from a 93 to an 85. Aiaron Savage at Free Safety dropped from an 84 to an 83.

I guess all these guys dropped due to old age?

Once again...F*** You EA Ratings Guys!!!!

And once again..thanks a million for the pics Steve-O.

Last edited by AuburnAlumni; 05-25-2008 at 03:23 AM.
Old 05-25-2008, 02:28 AM   #3
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23

at least you got your pics. I'm still waiting. Set up that mini-avatar but still no pay off for me.
Old 05-25-2008, 02:32 AM   #4
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescoop
at least you got your pics. I'm still waiting. Set up that mini-avatar but still no pay off for me.
Uuuuhhh...He's posted around 876699837 screenshots in the last 2 days. You may want to give it a rest and cut Steve some slack.

Anyway, I have noticed a refreshing drop in the ridiculous speed of some of the WR corps from previous versions. Even the "A" list teams seem to be hovering between the 88-92 speed at WR. That's a good thing. I like to see more separation between your average "Fast" WR and the truly blazing WRs.
Old 05-25-2008, 02:37 AM   #5
Rookie

o 99 PROBL3MS o's Arena

OVR: 7

Thanks again Steve for being thoughtful enough to post these pics for us. I had a request from the day 2 thread that wasn't answered. I'm sure you just didnt see it. i was wanting to see some ratings pics for the Arkansas razorbacks. maybe some of the freshmen but I'll gladly take whatever you can give me. haha Thanks. Auburn is vastly underrated in this game. Tray Blackmon falling to 85OVR was a shock but seeing their O-line that low is even a bigger shock. FSU's WR's look to be sick in this game. Wonder which seminole team they've been watching haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2008, 02:43 AM   #6
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Thanks, Steve.

It looks like EA still has Keenum and backup qb Blake Joseph's equipment backwards (Keenum wears a Schutt, Joseph wears a Revo, and neither wears any sweatbands or qb wristbands).
Old 05-25-2008, 02:46 AM   #7
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Uuuuhhh...He's posted around 876699837 screenshots in the last 2 days. You may want to give it a rest and cut Steve some slack.

Anyway, I have noticed a refreshing drop in the ridiculous speed of some of the WR corps from previous versions. Even the "A" list teams seem to be hovering between the 88-92 speed at WR. That's a good thing. I like to see more separation between your average "Fast" WR and the truly blazing WRs.
First off, you don't know the whole story so maybe you shouldn't comment on that. I wasn't saying, "Steve is horrible" either. I'm not mad, Just saying you got your pics, so at least you have that.

I'm not going into the whole story here, but he's know why I'd be disappointed. And there is a major difference between disappointed and mad I might add. At any rate the issue will be fixed I'm sure so it is a non-issue to me.

Just wanted to clear that up before the flaming "lay off" crap can start in full. I'm very thankful he's willing to post the pics we've seen so far.

You're a great poster so we'll just have to agree to have had a misunderstanding here. That's that.
Old 05-25-2008, 09:07 AM   #8
Rookie

minister's Arena

OVR: 5
Hey Steve, thanks for posting all the screen shots.

Could you post some of NC State stadium. Thanks, brother

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »