Home

NCAA Football 09 Reader Requested Beta Screenshots: Day 3

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Reader Requested Beta Screenshots: Day 3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2008, 09:52 AM   #9
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19
Thanks for the pics. Maybe that will hold me off until July. haha

It looks like our uni's are right for the most part. The shoulder stripes are right for the red jerseys, but the white and blues still have the old ones that wrap all the way around judging by the screens.

Roster-wise, EA has taken some shortcuts, but I don't think its too serious of a problem. Cordera Eason, HB #25 was previously listed at 6'1" 235 as he was last year. Well, his height was wrong because he's now 5'11 224. He trimmed up some but he has been listed at 6'1 since he was a recruit, which was wrong. No big deal, I'll fix it anyway.

The also have the #'s of some QB's that were just walk-ons in the spring. I doubt they'll be scholarship players, so I hope the class edit is available.
Old 05-25-2008, 11:27 AM   #10
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: NCAA Football 09 Reader Requested Beta Screenshots: Day 3

Am I the only one that noticed that on the Southern Miss stadium pics, the crowd is has their backs to the field?

Maybe something entertaining was going on in the parking lot or just outside the stadium

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-25-2008, 11:37 AM   #11
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23

It was like that last year too cause I noticed it everytime I fired up the game. Thanks Steve for getting that one up for me before going to bed. No stadium expansion this year, but I didn't expect it since it wasn't ready before they started development of the game. Maybe next year. I'm just glad I'm not stuck with a generic so I'm not going to complain too much about that.

I'm hoping that the black tops and gold bottoms made it in the game. That is our default uniforms and they weren't there last year. The screenshot I got was of black top/black bottom so now I'm worried they left them out again. That for me is a much, much bigger deal. I hate when EA doesn't do its research. The all black is the alternate, not the default. I don't know. I'll request that one again later to confirm or deny if the real default uniform is in the game. Hoping it was just a misunderstanding of which uniform I wanted to see but got that sinking feeling we were left out of the "alternates" added so FSU can have 12.

I don't have a problem with teams have multiples, that sorry to FSU fans if that sounds like a shot at you guys, but before they start adding a few rarely used uniforms, maybe they should get the actual defaults in first. Now I'm off on a rant when I don't even know for a fact the uniforms I want aren't in the game. I'll shut up now.

Great to finally see Ole Miss' red in the game. I'm at least pumped about that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2008, 11:44 AM   #12
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
Thanks for the pics. Maybe that will hold me off until July. haha

It looks like our uni's are right for the most part. The shoulder stripes are right for the red jerseys, but the white and blues still have the old ones that wrap all the way around judging by the screens.

Roster-wise, EA has taken some shortcuts, but I don't think its too serious of a problem. Cordera Eason, HB #25 was previously listed at 6'1" 235 as he was last year. Well, his height was wrong because he's now 5'11 224. He trimmed up some but he has been listed at 6'1 since he was a recruit, which was wrong. No big deal, I'll fix it anyway.

The also have the #'s of some QB's that were just walk-ons in the spring. I doubt they'll be scholarship players, so I hope the class edit is available.

yeah Ole Miss screens looks good. Loving the red jerseys.

By the way....are you on rivals.com/? If so is your username whacko?
Old 05-25-2008, 12:46 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2
I am so pumped the all-black Rutgers uni's are in the game. Those look fantastic!

*Quick question. Is the other revolution in the game? Its the running back one. I believe Jamaal Charles from Texas wore it?
Old 05-25-2008, 12:59 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1
Thanks Steve for the Tulane road pics, can I see the Home Uniforms in the Superdome? against LSU preferrably? thanks again man.
Old 05-25-2008, 02:04 PM   #15
Rookie

ReservoirDog76's Arena

OVR: 3

D'oh! I really wanted to know what Oklahoma Freshman WR from NJ was that PeteyKirsh asked. He's around 6'6" I just want a rundown of his attributes. Hopefully tomorrow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2008, 02:14 PM   #16
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonSportzFAN5
I am so pumped the all-black Rutgers uni's are in the game. Those look fantastic!
Hot damn! Now if we can WIN the game when we wear the all blacks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »