Home

All 32 Madden 09 Stadiums in Screenshots

This is a discussion on All 32 Madden 09 Stadiums in Screenshots within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2008, 03:01 AM   #9
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: All 32 Madden 09 Stadiums in Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtoddx
I think the front part of the stadium with the lot is the same for each stadium. And by think, I mean I can see it, they're all the same.
You think correctly.....I think we all noticed that by the 3rd shot. I know it is very nitpicky but if you can get the stuff BEHIND the stadium fairly correct why have U.S highway 1 and a generic parking lot in fron of al of them?

I just hope that while these outside shots of the stadium look really nice, that the time spent on these does not take away from the IMPORTANT aspects of the game.

Icing on an unfinished cake......... every year.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:03 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 32
All of them look good - Not complaining at any effort to up the presentation. However, what is with the freeway in front of every stadium? I have been to a few of these and know there is not a freeway in front of them. Also, seems as though the artists got mixed up in Phoenix and Houston's skylines - Houston is right, but Phoenix is the same as ours for some reason, I saw the Texaco builiding in Phoenix and was like what? They will probably fix that before release...
Old 06-20-2008, 03:15 AM   #11
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Cowboys stadium is all wrong! I stay 10 minutes from it and have season tickets every year! That stadium has never ever looked like that!

http://www.oscarmail.net/dfwfreeways...-05-30_900.jpg

http://www.oscarmail.net/dfwfreeways...05-30_1600.jpg
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2008, 09:15 AM   #12
Rookie

Max Power's Arena

OVR: 1

Soldier Field looks pretty accurate at a glance, but it is definitely not correctly positioned relative to the Sears Tower.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:32 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

While these may not be perfect, (the freeways and parking lots and such are a little repetitive) It is definitly a step in the right direction. I think, especially comapred to last year, that this intro will do wonders for the overall atmosphere and pregame, It would be the perfect broadcast set up to lead into some crowd shots or shots of the star players. It really sets the tone tho, for an nfl game, with all of the fans and gigantic beautiful stadiums. Look how it shows off the weather and night games as well, i think if they continue to build off of this its a step in the right direction.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:33 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0
dam the stadiums looks awesome.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:45 AM   #15
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29
yea.. they messed up the dome portion of Texas Stadium really bad.. it needed to be much higher pitched, not nearly as flat... oh well... here's to Jerry World being in next years game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2008, 11:00 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 16

LOL @ The Rocky steps at the Philadelphia Eagles stadium.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »