Home

Madden 09 Screenshots: AFC North

This is a discussion on Madden 09 Screenshots: AFC North within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2008, 09:14 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Madden 09 Screenshots: AFC North

Sorry, but I'm tired of seeing super up close screenshots that in NO way reflect anything you will see while actually playing the game outside of a manual replay.

Until they give us a user adjustable camera or at least multiple camera options these up close screens are simply huge teases.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:26 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanlee
Sorry, but I'm tired of seeing super up close screenshots that in NO way reflect anything you will see while actually playing the game outside of a manual replay.

Until they give us a user adjustable camera or at least multiple camera options these up close screens are simply huge teases.
calm down bro, OS released these screens not EA
Old 06-23-2008, 10:29 PM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boydra
too bad we got generic looking player faces again this year.
sorry I dont see what you see. I saw Hines Ward face, and Braylon's face looking pretty good
Old 06-23-2008, 11:21 PM   #20
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

Myself...I always thought '08' looked pretty good. That is until the screen shots of '09' started being shown. Madden '09' looks so much more life-like. August 12th.....can't wait!
Old 06-23-2008, 11:39 PM   #21
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

*** Beginning of pointless rant ***

I know its about the stupidest thing to be picky about, especially since it can be easily edited (assuming the editing glitches are gone), but why can't they get Ben's right sweatband correct? I know, I know, of all the things to bring up. But it's so obvious when you watch a real game that he wears a band on his right forearm, not on his wrist when not wearing long sleeves. To my knowledge, he has never, ever worn a wristband on his right arm in the NFL.

Once again, I know I shouldn't even wasted everyone's time with this post. It justs bugs the heck out of me when I see it and he's one of the most recognizable/visible players in the NFL, so you'd think it would be correct. Hopefully editing players will no longer cause big arms, contract changes or how a player was acquired to go to N/A so I can just change it for offline play.

*** End of pointless rant ***

Anyone feel free to hit me with the Billy Madison "We are all now dumber for having heard that" quote if you'd like... And oh yeah, thanks for the screens...

Last edited by Qb; 06-23-2008 at 11:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2008, 12:24 AM   #22
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by q_bert183
*** Beginning of pointless rant ***

I know its about the stupidest thing to be picky about, especially since it can be easily edited (assuming the editing glitches are gone), but why can't they get Ben's right sweatband correct? I know, I know, of all the things to bring up. But it's so obvious when you watch a real game that he wears a band on his right forearm, not on his wrist when not wearing long sleeves. To my knowledge, he has never, ever worn a wristband on his right arm in the NFL.

Once again, I know I shouldn't even wasted everyone's time with this post. It justs bugs the heck out of me when I see it and he's one of the most recognizable/visible players in the NFL, so you'd think it would be correct. Hopefully editing players will no longer cause big arms, contract changes or how a player was acquired to go to N/A so I can just change it for offline play.
I love how you just refer to him as "Ben". Do you have tea with the guy?
Old 06-24-2008, 12:57 AM   #23
Pro

Please tell me I did not just read someone say that player models are not good? You may be right because they are not good they are THE BEST EVER!!!

This has to be the most detailed upgrade I have ever seen in a football game. Look at AJ Hawks Hair and Troy Polomala, each player models seems to perfectly reflect that players real life build (within the games terms) Meaning that the game has players models on the short/skinny side but they look amazing for what they are.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:42 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4reak
calm down bro, OS released these screens not EA

I know, I just think screenshots like this are a big tease, I'm not blaming EA for the screenshots I'm blaming them for the non adjustable camera angles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »