Home

Madden 09 Screenshots: AFC West

This is a discussion on Madden 09 Screenshots: AFC West within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2008, 05:49 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden 09 Screenshots: AFC West

We've just posted some more screenshots from our beta copy of Madden NFL 09. Today's shots feature the AFC West division.

Platform: Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2008, 05:55 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: Madden 09 Screenshots: AFC West

That convoy pic was pretty sweet.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:00 AM   #3
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Wonderful, solid blue for Denver that they hardly ever wear, solid red for KC, which has NEVER been worn...

I give up.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:07 AM   #4
vs. the World

frankplastictrees's Arena

OVR: 7

Just once I'd like to see the Chiefs where that all red, because it does look so good.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:49 AM   #5

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
Wonderful, solid blue for Denver that they hardly ever wear, solid red for KC, which has NEVER been worn...

I give up.
You give up? On what? The Broncos have worn the dark blues quite a bit and the Chiefs all reds (although never worn) are rumored to be this year.

The Bears wear a hideous orange jersey once a year as well. Will you complain about that when the NFC West shots go up?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2008, 10:18 AM   #6
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
You give up? On what? The Broncos have worn the dark blues quite a bit and the Chiefs all reds (although never worn) are rumored to be this year.

The Bears wear a hideous orange jersey once a year as well. Will you complain about that when the NFC West shots go up?
On this game actually having proper uniforms in it. Yes, the Broncos have had the solid blue uniform available since 1997, but how many times have they actually worn it instead of the white pants version? The default uniforms should be the most commonly worn ones, not the the once in a blue moon variety.

I guess I shouldn't complain about KC since it is just an alternate and hypothetically possible, but still. We get a never-worn uniform for KC while not getting the uniform that the Broncos normally wear. I feel perfectly fine in complaining about that.

If the Bears orange jersey was their default uniform, I'd be complaining. But it isn't, so I'm not.
Old 06-25-2008, 10:21 AM   #7
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
On this game actually having proper uniforms in it. Yes, the Broncos have had the solid blue uniform available since 1997, but how many times have they actually worn it instead of the white pants version? The default uniforms should be the most commonly worn ones, not the the once in a blue moon variety.

I guess I shouldn't complain about KC since it is just an alternate and hypothetically possible, but still. We get a never-worn uniform for KC while not getting the uniform that the Broncos normally wear. I feel perfectly fine in complaining about that.

If the Bears orange jersey was their default uniform, I'd be complaining. But it isn't, so I'm not.

how do you know that the blue top/ white pants isnt in the game? i mean I know the titans have 4 or 5 unis in the game but in the screens of the AFC south im not anticipating seeing all of them
Old 06-25-2008, 10:39 AM   #8
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
how do you know that the blue top/ white pants isnt in the game? i mean I know the titans have 4 or 5 unis in the game but in the screens of the AFC south im not anticipating seeing all of them
Well obviously I don't know for sure. But it sure seems as if he's been intentionally showing off as many uniforms as possible with the other divisions. It seems silly to me to have not included the blue/white uniform if it did exist.

Last edited by RaiderKtulu; 06-25-2008 at 11:12 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »