Home

Tuesday Morning Other Stuff (7-1-08)

This is a discussion on Tuesday Morning Other Stuff (7-1-08) within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2008, 09:48 AM   #9
All Star

OVR: 35
Re: Tuesday Morning Other Stuff (7-1-08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
QOTD: I would like the Podcast to return
Put that ahead of video reviews for me. I can always listen to the podcast at work. I don't always watch the videos at home.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:50 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Those Pac-Man look alike pictures are pretty cool. I never realized how many things in life look like Pac-Man.

What's up?

Things are starting to get back to normal for me. We closed on the new house a week ago, the movers came on Friday, and all weekend was spent moving the silly little random items that didn't get packed. My wife and I have to be the most inefficient movers in the history of mankind. I absolutely HATE moving but am looking forward to actually being a home owner (first time).

I've met a few of the neighbors already...one guy across the street seems pretty cool. Next door to him will be our crazy neighbors. Living in that house is a guy, his wife, and his wife's ex-boyfriend. Nope...not kidding. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Springer film crew.

QOTD:

I think a fully functioning mobile version of the site would be great. One that's optimized for mobile phones.

Someone mentioned the return of the podcast. It's coming, folks. I'll be back in the saddle sometime next week...it's been too damn long! I've just been quite busy with buying the new house, going on vacation, and all that kind of stuff.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:53 AM   #11
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23
Ha, the fantasy baseball rant was awesome. Me and my guys will do the same thing in our CBS League as you can write out articles on the main page. My team has been terrible lately and my huge lead in my division is now gone, at least I am still in line for a playoff spot.

As for the links, I read the gaming links, any PC/Technology links, sports links, and othe random stuff that catches my eye. To agree with ewto16, I like the random aspect of it.

If a dynasty manager is in the works for OS, that would be cool. Have never done one, but have always wanted to.

Haven't read up on the PS3 2.4 update. Is Home in this update, or is it just for trophies and the XMB bar? I guess I don't care much about gamerpoints and trophies, so what else is so good about the update? :-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2008, 09:54 AM   #12
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

QOTD - User movies section like gametrailers.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:40 AM   #13
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49

PS3 2.40 update tomorrow! Woohoo!

QOTD: I'm stealing this idea from ODogg, but a community calendar where you can mark your availability for online gaming would be really cool. Would make it super easy to find OS'ers to play with.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Bulls / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
Old 07-01-2008, 10:57 AM   #14
All Star

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
QOTD: I'm stealing this idea from ODogg, but a community calendar where you can mark your availability for online gaming would be really cool. Would make it super easy to find OS'ers to play with.
I like this one too! I'm getting tired of playing with randoms on GTA IV.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:31 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
PS3 2.40 update tomorrow! Woohoo!

QOTD:
That would be pretty cool, I'd love to see that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2008, 11:33 AM   #16
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Those Pac-Man look alike pictures are pretty cool. I never realized how many things in life look like Pac-Man.

What's up?

Things are starting to get back to normal for me. We closed on the new house a week ago, the movers came on Friday, and all weekend was spent moving the silly little random items that didn't get packed. My wife and I have to be the most inefficient movers in the history of mankind. I absolutely HATE moving but am looking forward to actually being a home owner (first time).

I've met a few of the neighbors already...one guy across the street seems pretty cool. Next door to him will be our crazy neighbors. Living in that house is a guy, his wife, and his wife's ex-boyfriend. Nope...not kidding. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Springer film crew.

QOTD:

I think a fully functioning mobile version of the site would be great. One that's optimized for mobile phones.

Someone mentioned the return of the podcast. It's coming, folks. I'll be back in the saddle sometime next week...it's been too damn long! I've just been quite busy with buying the new house, going on vacation, and all that kind of stuff.
LOL, could be some entertaining "What's up's?" coming from you in the future.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »