Home

Top Spin 3 Give-Away - Enter Here

This is a discussion on Top Spin 3 Give-Away - Enter Here within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 03:14 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
people now a days are beginning to doubt 2k sports and the wonderful things they do for the gaming community. They say gameplay is great but, the graphics are sub par. I believe i deserve this prize because i am one of those few 2k fans that adores every single game they come out with. I have every 2k game made in 2007-2008 in my house right now. I am a dedicated fan going to some of their few community events...laughing, admiring the 2k sports producers that are there. I would be greatly honored to receive this prize. but regardless i am still going to buy every one of their games.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:37 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
I am finding myself entering this contest to see if my luck will change. I am bruised from head to toe cause I was caught in 95 mph winds. Felt like a BASEBALL pitcher was throwing pitches to every inch of my body (including my head). A BASKETBALL goal went thru my windshield causing me to flee my vehicle and run about a FOOTBALL field distance to a garage. After I was released from the hospital, I went to find my one TENNIS shoe, that the storm blew off my foot, and it had blown up against the fence of the neighborhood TENNIS court. Tennis saved my shoe's life, and I want to return the favor by playing the game if I win it. I know the contest doesnt end till the end of July, but I bet my bruises will still be visible. Like I said I would love to win the game to see if my luck will change during my recovery. PS...this story is true, and I can prove it!!
Old 07-03-2008, 05:08 PM   #11
MVP

ASB37's Arena

OVR: 32
I may not post here alot but I have been actively browsing these boards since joining. I can honestly say that OS has become a major part of my internet browsing. Does this make me a deserving winner? Not really but what does is the fact that I haven't played a tennis game since Mario tennis on the N64. I was interested in it back then because Andre Agassi was half Armenian and me being 100% Armenian I was compelled to watch him play. Games are costly these days and i find myself being more and more selective as the days go on. If I were to win this contest my interest in tennis would shoot up. A few years ago a little game called Winning Eleven drew me into the sport of soccer. I feel that top spin 3 can be my next gen winning eleven. I watch occasionally the big tournaments and I know nadel and federer but that’s about it. Take a chance OS from a long time member of your community send me the game I would otherwise not be able to play and you might have yourself a new tennis fan. Either way OS you guys are awesome and I thank you for all you’ve given me from early releases of NCAA to hours of entertainment.

Last edited by ASB37; 07-09-2008 at 03:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2008, 05:58 PM   #12
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Top Spin 3 Give-Away - Enter Here

Broke college kid. That's why.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 07-03-2008, 06:34 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1
Hey guys, I deserve this game because Tennis is my LIFE! I've been playing since I was 4 years old and was ranked #1 in Virginia from age 12-18. I have been nationally ranked as high as 200 and went undefeated at the number 1 singles position in high school. I am currently on a full tennis scholarship at a division 1aa school and had a 22-3 record at the number 1 singles position last season on my way to making all conference first team and conference rookie of the year! I eat sleep and breathe sports and 2k sports games, and winning this prize would be amazing for me and my team would be able to play after practice. I would also be able to play with some of my friends who are currently on the ATP Tour! This prize would be AWESOME!!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 06:53 PM   #14
MVP

Radja's Arena

OVR: 17

7 months ago my sister, 37, passed away. my mother, 63, is now in a custody battle for my nephew, 10, with a father who never really took a serious interest in him. both are fighting a fight that ultimately will only hurt my nephew. i watch helplessly. i bought an xbox 360 for his visits. i am executer of her will and trustee for his trust, but even that has legal issues because my sister died too soon to finish all the paperwork. this year sucks. for those who read and doubt, i have death certificates.
Old 07-03-2008, 07:34 PM   #15
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10
Well I feel I deserve cause I actually played the sport since I was 5, I love the game and with both knees shot at the tender age of 35 lol, its really the only way I can continue to play. Love the game, love the fact it was just me one on one letting it all out, playing the demo reminded me why i got up at 5am for practice, or sweated tennis camps in indoor courts with no a/c, its a awesome game and it will give me a chance to play at least artificially again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2008, 07:52 PM   #16
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

I don't deserve it cause I cannot play tennis and I was never born with a racket in my hands
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »