Home

EA Celebrates 20 Years of Madden Music with Announcement of Madden NFL 09 Soundtrack

This is a discussion on EA Celebrates 20 Years of Madden Music with Announcement of Madden NFL 09 Soundtrack within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2008, 02:14 PM   #9
Rookie

twthomas's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: EA Celebrates 20 Years of Madden Music with Announcement of Madden NFL 09 Soundtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolPett
I turn everything off but the NFL Films music.
Funny! I bought 'the power and the glory' NFL Films Soundtrack in 1999 and have listened to that along with Madden since. Was very happy last year when I realized the sounds were already there.

http://www.amazon.com/Power-Glory-Or...=operasport-20
Old 07-08-2008, 02:20 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: EA Celebrates 20 Years of Madden Music with Announcement of Madden NFL 09 Soundtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerblue
How about some music from 20 years ago?
Exactly,.....How about some "Color Me Bad", some "Boyz 2 Men",....some "C&C Music Factory"

I know that some of today's Madden Players were just sperm floating in their dads' testicles 20 years ago,..but put music in the game from the late eighties and early 90's,..for people who like old school jams.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:42 PM   #11
EA Game Changer

OVR: 14

On first look, I think it look like a good soundtrack. Seems more rock n roll heavy then in years past.

I don’t think it will beat Madden 2004 in quality, but it may be the best since.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2008, 02:57 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Yea, listen to the NFL Films music or my own. EA needs to quit wasting time and money with these subpar to awful music soundtracks.
You think EA pays most of these folks to be in the game? I would think it's the reverse - the labels pay EA some coin to feature their new hot artists/songs. It's like legal payola.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:57 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joborule
On first look, I think it look like a good soundtrack. Seems more rock n roll heavy then in years past.

I don’t think it will beat Madden 2004 in quality, but it may be the best since.

Here's real music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9li1w2sMyE
Old 07-08-2008, 04:07 PM   #14
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

I love EA's soundtracks....This one looks decent....I can't believe people turn the songs off and leave just the nfl films music...that's crazy.
Old 07-08-2008, 05:10 PM   #15
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12

The heck with the soundtrack, I'm more into the video. This is definitely the best looking football game ever!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2008, 06:02 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 10

yaayyyyy no soldier boy!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »