Home

Different Ways to Approach Dynasty Mode

This is a discussion on Different Ways to Approach Dynasty Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2008, 02:40 PM   #9
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Different Ways to Approach Dynasty Mode

I might decide to do Notre Dame this year. As much as I dislike Notre Dame it would be fun to turn them around with playing whoever I want.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:58 PM   #10
Rookie

4solo's Arena

OVR: 10
I like playing dynasty using one of the sorriest teams possible but not to build them up it's for my own personal glory to see if i can build myself up as a coach and get a chance to coach a top program. So when a good offer comes calling i go running. i.e. Tommy Bowden 12-0 at Tulane then bolts to clemson, or Urban Myer mad dash from BCS Bowl winner Utah to Florida.
Old 07-09-2008, 03:00 PM   #11
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan
Great read. My buddies and I are doing an SEC dynasty with 6 people. 3 in one division, 3 in the other. It should be pretty intense.
hehe Everytime I play with an SEC team I have a 1 or 2 loss season losing to like a Vandy or Kentucky after winning hard fought battles the whole season and it makes me just want to break my controller in half lol

My buddy is going to take Texas A&M and I'll probably go with Oklahoma State or some other lower level Big 12 team so at least losing then won't be so painful cause I will kind of expect it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2008, 03:16 PM   #12
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia
hehe Everytime I play with an SEC team I have a 1 or 2 loss season losing to like a Vandy or Kentucky after winning hard fought battles the whole season and it makes me just want to break my controller in half lol

My buddy is going to take Texas A&M and I'll probably go with Oklahoma State or some other lower level Big 12 team so at least losing then won't be so painful cause I will kind of expect it
OSU will have a potent offense this season, but their defense is where it's gunna hurt em'. They are beginning to get out of the "lower" tier among the Big 12 teams.
Old 07-09-2008, 03:36 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2
Great article, the previous years I have played a dynasty with Mississippi State, Kentucky, Cincinatti Bearcats and the Aztecs to spice things up. I find it hard to play one with my team..the Buckeyes because their already good and things are too easy i.e. recruiting, generally every year I will play as the Bearcats, their pretty good this year in 09 though
Old 07-09-2008, 04:11 PM   #14
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerSooner11
Oh yeah I did Clemson..either last year or the year before I think it was, it was pretty fun. Ya I share that feeling when losing to Texas, hopefully I can tickets this year to go down there now that im considered a "Category 1" student, lol. I also wouldn't mind doing Tulsa, I haven't played with them in forever.
Yep, same here. I'm 100% for sure going this year since I'm in that top category as well. I think I'm making all of the road games minus Washington as well...should be fun.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:35 PM   #15
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
Yep, same here. I'm 100% for sure going this year since I'm in that top category as well. I think I'm making all of the road games minus Washington as well...should be fun.
Oh yeah im pumped for this season, three road games are in Texas and one in Kansas, so not that much traveling. August 30th can't get here fast enough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2008, 04:41 PM   #16
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerSooner11
Oh yeah im pumped for this season, three road games are in Texas and one in Kansas, so not that much traveling. August 30th can't get here fast enough.
Exactly...I'll prolly travel next year too....might even sneak in the trip to Miami

To steer this back on topic....has anyone played a dynasty as Hawaii? I would think that would offer a good challenge for most folks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »