Home

Forza Dev is Pushing the Xbox 360 (Videogamer.com)

This is a discussion on Forza Dev is Pushing the Xbox 360 (Videogamer.com) within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2008, 12:18 AM   #1
Swiper

hdaniel1's Arena

OVR: 48
Forza Dev is Pushing the Xbox 360 (Videogamer.com)

Videogamer.com has posted a article called Forza dev is pushing the Xbox 360.

Quote:
"Turn 10 community manager Che Chou has begun the hype train for the studio's next project - thought to be Forza Motorsport 3."
Platform: Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2008, 12:26 AM   #2
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Forza Dev is Pushing the Xbox 360 (Videogamer.com)

this is great to see because forza is a great racing series.
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Old 07-10-2008, 01:31 PM   #3
Mainstream Outlaw

Kruza's Arena

OVR: 39
Icon2 Re: Forza Dev is Pushing the Xbox 360 (Videogamer.com)

I wouldn't say that Forza is a great racing series, but it has potential to be. There are several improvements that can be made in order to make this a great racing experience instead of being primarily a tuning/upgrade/customization competition online and a chore/snoozefest offline. The addition of practice and qualifying rounds prior to race, pit options, race flags, helmet camera view, more cars to race against online and offline, don't force users to race pedestrian/everyday cars in order to drive high performance street cars and race cars offline, etc. This series has ways to go in my book, even though it's on the right track (pun intended).

Kruza
Old 07-10-2008, 01:40 PM   #4
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruza
I wouldn't say that Forza is a great racing series, but it has potential to be. There are several improvements that can be made in order to make this a great racing experience instead of being primarily a tuning/upgrade/customization competition online and a chore/snoozefest offline. The addition of practice and qualifying rounds prior to race, pit options, race flags, helmet camera view, more cars to race against online and offline, don't force users to race pedestrian/everyday cars in order to drive high performance street cars and race cars offline, etc. This series has ways to go in my book, even though it's on the right track (pun intended).

Kruza
I agree.........most of all.........GIVE US WORKING WEATHER!
Old 07-10-2008, 02:36 PM   #5
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

I beleive the only console you can still "push' is the PS3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2008, 05:53 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

Kruza
I love Forza 2, but you are correct on every point. If it's the same 8 car per race game online and off they have not improved it in my opinion.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:03 PM   #7
Bang-bang! Down-down!

Flawless's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba321
I beleive the only console you can still "push' is the PS3.
If you say so.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:15 PM   #8
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:

Kruza
Potential is the key word here. I don't mind the tuner/upgrade thing.....that's Forza's meat and potato's right there. But they have to flesh the racing out more. Like you said, practice and qual sessions, and MORE CARS on track, especially online. 12 or more. I still don't get how years ago with dial up we were racing 20+ cars online in NASCAR and today we have less when we all have much better connections.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »