Home

NCAA 09 Season Simulation (IGN)

This is a discussion on NCAA 09 Season Simulation (IGN) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2008, 06:05 AM   #9
Rookie

monsterhound's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA 09 Season Simulation (IGN)

I'm not sure if it's the writer that got things wrong or the simulation that's screwed up (fingers crossed it's the writer). According to the article UF and Tennessee played in the SEC championship game, which is impossible as they're both out of the SEC East. Also, the article says Florida won the SEC championship, which would give it an automatic BCS bowl bid. However, Auburn is listed in the Sugar Bowl while the Gators are nowhere to be found in the BCS Bowl table.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:26 AM   #10
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

OVR: 6

How could ASU, USC, and Oregon State all be 11-1, and not have a 3-way tie for 1st? Every Pac-10 team plays each other...
Old 07-23-2008, 10:29 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

As a fan of Hoosier football (yes I am one of the three), i was shocked to see IU ranked 6th??? That's great in my mind as I've never seen them that high in any dynasty I've done/simmed, but come on!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 10:31 AM   #12
Rookie

newper77's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by trayeight
How could ASU, USC, and Oregon State all be 11-1, and not have a 3-way tie for 1st? Every Pac-10 team plays each other...
Say ASU and USC both lose to Oregon State and Oregon State loses to Stanford. Oregon State would have the tiebreaker because they beat both ASU and USC.

EDIT: Nevermind because ASU and USC would have to play each other. Duh!
Old 07-23-2008, 10:37 AM   #13
Rookie

nstod's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerSooner11
Hey OU finally won the Fiesta Bowl...lol.
That's because they played BYU. I believe they have one of the worst bowl winning percentages in the country.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:57 AM   #14
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Not a bad sim but not a good one either. I don't have a problem with it.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:09 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

VT 6-6. Ouch. I just started a new sim last night with SMU. We went 8-4 with a bowl win. Nice. Watch out!

HOWEVER, Cincinatti somehow went undefeated and made the natl championship game losing 31-0 to LSU. Pretty funny!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 12:41 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by halos17
As a fan of Hoosier football (yes I am one of the three), i was shocked to see IU ranked 6th??? That's great in my mind as I've never seen them that high in any dynasty I've done/simmed, but come on!
Haha, I think I know the other two then.

I've seen IU pretty high too, like Top 10. But then again I've seen Purdue and Northwestern in the top 5, so hell, who knows.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »