Home

NCAA Football 09 Patch Announcement

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Patch Announcement within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 11:37 AM   #721
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 09 Patch Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
It's Charlotte Church.
Charlotte Church?? The Ave Maria-singing Charlotte Church? You sure?

EDIT: I'll be damned. I just did a Google/YouTube search, and it sure as hell is her. My God, she's undergone a transformation.

On topic...I was truly hoping that this would be the year that EA made strong strides with its exclusive licenses. NASCAR 09 is a decent game. (I'm a novice, but it's fun; not sure what hardcore NASCAR fans think.) But NCAA sure sounds like a disappointment. My hope for Madden and Head Coach dwindles each day.

Last edited by mwjr; 07-24-2008 at 11:40 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2008, 11:38 AM   #722
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwjr
Charlotte Church?? The Ave Maria-singing Charlotte Church? You sure?
I'm pretty sure, but I could be wrong.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:49 AM   #723
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Roster patch - 1st week of August

Other patch - by September
cb, no offense intended, but id be careful about putting that September date up there, and even the August date. We all know thigns can change and dont think it would be fair to have people expect the patch in Sept. What if they decide to address other issues and it pushes it back?

That was the latest estimate Adam gave us, but im still waiting to hear on what could POTENTIALLY be in patch, we only know a few minor fixes right now.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:53 AM   #724
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMoney8805
You guys are expecting this game to be absolutely perfect. It never has been and it never will be. There will always be issues with the game no matter what. We just gotta get it to be the best it can and be satisfied. No reason to be pissed off when most of this stuff aint gonna be fixed. Holla at me...
Correct, no game is perfect, and no game ever will be. Madden 2004 wasn't perfect, but it was a great game. NCAA 05 wasn't perfect, but it was a great game. NFL 2K5 wasn't perfect, but it was a great game. From what people are saying, this game (NCAA 09) is barely playable. Defenders running away from ball carriers?? In considering relative perfection when it comes to video football games, that shouldn't even rank as tolerable.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:19 PM   #725
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
It is. Call My Name is the name of the video, I believe, where AA's avatar is from. Sorry, this is off topic, but I wanted to confirm.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2008, 12:30 PM   #726
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
cb, no offense intended, but id be careful about putting that September date up there, and even the August date. We all know thigns can change and dont think it would be fair to have people expect the patch in Sept. What if they decide to address other issues and it pushes it back?

That was the latest estimate Adam gave us, but im still waiting to hear on what could POTENTIALLY be in patch, we only know a few minor fixes right now.
no offense taken.

The roster patch I am fairly certain we'll see the first week of August if not sooner.

The other patch I should've said(and will edit) and clarify that a tenative date is sometime in or around the first part of September.

Thanks for the heads up Tater.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-24-2008, 12:33 PM   #727
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Well, only reason i brought it up was Adam has been very hesitant to give dates so they dont blow it out of proportion and set it as a firm date. If he can give us a ballpark, ill take it, if he can give us an idea as to what else is in the patch, id love that.

No word from him yet today. Normally he's on around 11 or so...........BOO!

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:42 PM   #728
Rookie

notoriouzwun's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Yes Yes it is...I had to do a search...wow thats like Andrea Bocelli doing rap...BTW wanta real....(bad) treat..search for Charlotte Church and Amy Winehouse "Beat it"....back to topic..

So is the roster glitch the reason why my FIU team has a value of 0 on offense a value of 0 on defense and 15 Spt? lol I have a roster from Colossalchicken and every team is named but none are missing just FIU is really really messed up.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »