Home

NCAA Football 09 Patch 2 Info (Pasta Padre)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Patch 2 Info (Pasta Padre) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2008, 05:31 PM   #9
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Patch 2 Info From Pasta Padre

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetdemon
rofl
Not a joke. And if that doesn't do it for me, I'll play BBCF or FOF.
Old 07-25-2008, 05:33 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 5

BRAVO....if true.

Would make this game one of the best all time.
Old 07-25-2008, 05:35 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
Damn since the second patch isn't out until Septmeber it's going to be hard to decide if I want to trade this game in for Madden and save 40$ or take a shot at the patch making this game great but spending 60$ on Madden. Plus I'm going to buy NHL 09 in September and thats another 60$. Tough decision!
I'm in the same boat. I'm going to be all over NHL 09 in September and unless neither Madden 09 or NFL Head Coach grab me, there's not going to be any time for NCAA 09. Thinking about trading it in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2008, 05:40 PM   #12
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk76
I'm in the same boat. I'm going to be all over NHL 09 in September and unless neither Madden 09 or NFL Head Coach grab me, there's not going to be any time for NCAA 09. Thinking about trading it in.
NHL 09 is gonna be the shiz! I'm really looking forward to madden to. I have a feeling this may be the best Madden in a while. Just from looking at some of the gameplay vids and what not. I'm really psyched for it.

I'm thinking I'm gonna trade in NCAA for 40$ towards Madden. Then use my Bestbuy Rewards which is 25$ for NHL. I'll save quite a bit of money. This is the absolute worst time for money though as the best games of the year come out at this time. As much as I want to buy the Special addition of Madden it's just too much money for me.

Last edited by bwiggy33; 07-25-2008 at 05:43 PM.
Old 07-25-2008, 06:00 PM   #13
stewaat

OVR:

If all of those things are done the game will be AMAZING.

Old 07-25-2008, 06:07 PM   #14
Rookie

droc81yo's Arena

OVR: 5

I really don't know much about the Video Game process, so this may sound naive, but don't companies like EA beta test their games before they come out? Alot of these same issues were present at community day from what I understand.

Not trying to beat a dead horse, but why didn't they fix the problems originally? Were they just ignored in order to make the ship date? Do they play their games before they ship them?

Just curious, because I play a game like the SHOW, then play this and they are worlds apart.
Old 07-25-2008, 06:19 PM   #15
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by droc81yo
I really don't know much about the Video Game process, so this may sound naive, but don't companies like EA beta test their games before they come out? Alot of these same issues were present at community day from what I understand.

Not trying to beat a dead horse, but why didn't they fix the problems originally? Were they just ignored in order to make the ship date? Do they play their games before they ship them?

Just curious, because I play a game like the SHOW, then play this and they are worlds apart.
i think the game was in "final code" during the community day event, so no changes could be made. it had to go through all the certification processes needed to be released.

annual titles don't normally get delayed. games get released with known bugs in them a lot. i know there are plenty of PC games that had patches on or near the day of their release to fix issues that was found but couldn't get on game before final testing/certification time came along. its not anything new, just the way things happen. unfortunately, console games seems to be harder to patch as they don't happen very often like PC games.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2008, 06:35 PM   #16
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

September would be earlier than most expected.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »