Home

NCAA Football 09 Patch Details (Pasta Padre)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Patch Details (Pasta Padre) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2008, 05:02 AM   #17
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: NCAA Football 09 Patch Details (Pasta Padre)

Quote:
Originally Posted by copecowboy
You do realise no one outside of america even knows what football is right and if they do they clown it so were not seeing it tomorrow bro
My diehard Ravens fan friend from Kilkenny would argue with you, considering American football is, at this moment, the fastest growing played sport in Ireland, England, Scotland, Ireland, and Japan.

It's still made fun of by the people who don't know anything about it, just as the Americans who don't know anything about soccer make fun of it... but it's growing enough that the NFL is strongly considering a Superbowl in London... they wouldn't be doing that if there weren't some momentum to capitalize on.

However, where you're right... other countries don't get NCAA football coverage.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.

Last edited by adembroski; 08-02-2008 at 05:04 AM.
Old 08-02-2008, 09:43 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVinylHippo
"Ball carrier will no longer run out of bounds when changing hands and heading towards the sidelines"

Thank god. That **** is so stupid when I see it happen.
lol, I saw the CPU do that at least twice. It gave me a nice laugh every time!

awful demo - Lonnie1892
Quote:
Me no like game. Graphics make Lonnie puke. Lonnie no play NCAA no more. NCAA=suck. Lonnie=not suck. - AuburnAlumni
Old 08-02-2008, 10:20 AM   #19
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondock18
The only problem is that hardly any of it addresses online play. The strafe catch being worked out is definitely a positive, but properly working sliders does nothing for online play. The DE's are still going to fail on their qb contains, the Dline is still going to get pancaked constantly, and the running backs are still going to run free without any way of truly defending them.

This patch will do wonders for offline games and dynasties, but there is still a huge hole being left for those that play ranked online games and online dynasties.
with online ranked games your right but you are totally wrong about dynasty. you can put whatever sliders you want in dynasty. our online sliders for dynasty are amazing as there are no chop blocks and in hum vs. hum games we are avg. 2 pancakes a game. there is almost to much d. you will figure it out and as far a ranked games by just playing unranked on heisman default the game plays so much better. i don't even know how you could handle playing on aa when there is no d on that level. oh and after 5 weeks into our dynasty graham harrel leads the nation in accuracy with 59% pass percent. really good sliders.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:23 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by copecowboy
You do realise no one outside of america even knows what football is right and if they do they clown it so were not seeing it tomorrow bro
No sh!t shirlock. I posted that at 1 am est. So not everywhere was it Saturday yet. West coast it was still Friday.

Did I say we were seeing it tomorrow? No.

I said "next week" starts tomorrow...it said it could be as early as "next week".

Obviously it won't be Sunday.

Just sayin'.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:28 AM   #21
Rookie

Gatfootball's Arena

OVR: 2

One of the bugs mentioned to be fixed in patch 2 is "missing stats when simming"

What exacty is that? Is it missing cpu stats or human also?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2008, 01:44 PM   #22
Rookie

Darkeus's Arena

OVR: 5

Never noticed any missing stats when simming. Don't sim a lot though. Is that for when you sim the CPU's games in Dynasty mode?? Guess I'll have to pay attention.

The Scarlet and Grey, best team in the land!
Old 08-04-2008, 03:08 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1
I have the ncaa rosters 09 and mines are fine i actually sent my mc off like pervious years I think its pastapadre the 1's who have the f*****up rosters and whats are ya'll talkin bout all these bugs not stopping the pass is not a bug its real life n college football
Old 08-04-2008, 03:14 PM   #24
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Great English here....... there are bugs with the game, hence the patch. The rosters work fine unless you edit a certain amount of teams.. Read the threads, then post

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »