Home

NCAA Football 09 (360) Review

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 (360) Review within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2008, 12:44 PM   #121
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: NCAA Football 09 (360) Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbooth23
The graphics and gameplay on the wii version are plain terrible. It makes me wonder just how quickly this game was rushed into production. Then i noticed that while playing with South Carolina, my favorite team, home games should be played in Williams-Brice satdium but somehow they are played in the Miss. St. stadium. I am not sure how EA Sports can't get the satdiums right for all of the major BCS conferences. I mean if they can't get these teams right, how terrible is this game for fans of the smaller schools?
Of course the smaller schools are always the least important, and the most wrongly represented. Its just how it is. I don't like it, but I understand it to a degree.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2008, 02:29 PM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 2

College Football Atmosphere???... Granted these comments have no impact on gameplay whatsoever... but I'd like improvements to the surroundings.

All the stadiums look awesome. I think the idea of the visiting team section visible in the stadium was great. BUT... Did anyone go to a college where the home team fans cheer for an visiting teams touchdown? How about more dynamic reactions. Show some home fans upset. Pan over to the visiting fans section going crazy. Have sideline benches going crazy on long runs/big plays. If I'm a visiting team blowing out the home team I want to see those fans filing out door. Empty seats towards the end of a game would be true atmosphere.

One more thing... why are the cheerleaders the only females in the stadium? Has that sausage-fest in the stands ever been addressed?
Old 08-05-2008, 08:50 PM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 1
i mean it sis a good game n all but really a 8.5 may b like a 7. theres waaaaaaaaaaaaaay 2 many thingzz rong 4 it 2 b a 8.5!!!!!!! the roster thing wit the teams disapperin. the other ncca 08,07,06, ect. r waaaaaayyyy better wit all the patches comin out y make the game if ur gonna have soooooooooooooooooooo many problemos wit it. n EA is a good sports video game makin company sooooo i was waaay surprised by it all!!!!
Old 09-21-2008, 01:10 PM   #124
Rookie

OVR: 2
I merely have two comments:
1) I do think that the QB% is too high, even though it helps me.
2) Why in the world is Ohio State an A+ team. The only thing I can think of is a huge bias. Come on, everyone will admit that the Big Ten is down this year, the SEC is up, and USC is on its own, so why not put it in the game. I think most of the other teams are about right, except USC and Florida should be better. (Well, Clemson is too good, but no one could have predicted that.) This is my first time playing this game in two years, but I can already tell you something about the people that made it. Sad.
Old 09-21-2008, 02:44 PM   #125
Rookie

koebsual's Arena

OVR: 4

Jones'n for this game bad, how would you all rate it now post patch #2? I don't need a perfect game anymore, won't happen anyways. I would like to hear some fair impressions with how it plays today compared to release. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2008, 11:00 AM   #126
Rookie

OVR: 1
The only thing i want more out of this, and the next NCAA football game, is in dynasty mode, after a couple of seasons, i think they should give you an option to change up your uniform a little bit, maybe create a new uniform for that team......just throwing it out there, i think its a good idea.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »