Home

NFL Head Coach 09 Roster Update is Live!

This is a discussion on NFL Head Coach 09 Roster Update is Live! within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2008, 04:52 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Roster Update is Live!

do attribute changes affect my current career?
i.e. i am in season two of a career, will Keith Rivers Speed be dropped a few points?
Old 09-09-2008, 04:53 PM   #10
NFL Head Coach '09 Lead Designer

OVR: 18
Re: Roster Update is Live!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman Mafia
do attribute changes affect my current career?
i.e. i am in season two of a career, will Keith Rivers Speed be dropped a few points?
This update only applies to starting a new career.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:48 PM   #11
TCF
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NFL Head Coach 09 Roster Update is Live!

Josh.. i am actually disappointed in the roster. for the chiefs Mike Cox and Brian Johnson are both white. Marques Hagans and Derek Lokey are both practice squad players yet their OVR is better than some of the regular starters? Webb and Franklin's OVR should be higher than Hagan's if that is going to be the case?

Thigpen's Athleticism should be higher than Huards considering that Huard is pocket guy and Thigpen is more mobile. and their arm strength is about the same.

Tank Tyler's OVR should be where Lokey's is. Also Brandon Carr's OVR should be higher than Leggetts.

Also Page and Pollard should both be somewhat higher in OVR ratings. yes i would keep them in the 70's but why is Morgan who looked good in the preseason better than both of them? Page has done nothing for the Chiefs except play hard and be a defensive play maker. Where as Pollard has been a game player for special teams and the defense? they have proven themselves on the field yet you gave a guy who is a rookie more ovr? im just curious as to why?

please if you do another roster update for next month could this be fixed. the game is great but this as a chiefs fan is a let down and no point in picking up in the pre-season and will just continue my career as it is now

Last edited by TCF; 09-09-2008 at 06:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2008, 06:50 PM   #12
NFL Head Coach '09 Lead Designer

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCF
Josh.. i am actually disappointed in the roster. for the chiefs Mike Cox and Brian Johnson are both white. Marques Hagans and Derek Lokey are both practice squad players yet their OVR is better than some of the regular starters? Webb and Franklin's OVR should be higher than Hagan's if that is going to be the case?

Thigpen's Athleticism should be higher than Huards considering that Huard is pocket guy and Thigpen is more mobile. and their arm strength is about the same.

Tank Tyler's OVR should be where Lokey's is. Also Brandon Carr's OVR should be higher than Leggetts.

please if you do another roster update for next month could this be fixed. the game is great but this as a chiefs fan is a let down and no point in picking up in the pre-season and will just continue my career as it is now
One thing to remember:

The roster update reflects changes to team philosophies, which you guys don't have.

The ability for you guys to get those changes is in the patch.

I'll take a look at these guys with my patched version and see if there are still problems.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:45 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

So where do i find this update on the ps3?
Old 09-09-2008, 09:17 PM   #14
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16

could someone post this for the PS3?..thanks
Old 09-09-2008, 10:07 PM   #15
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17

Great stuff Josh, thanks for keeping us posted this entire time!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2008, 10:20 PM   #16
R**k**

OVR: 2

Thanks for the update but Drew Henson's picture is of a large defensive tackle looking black man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »