Home

Madden 09 EA Roster Update #3 Available

This is a discussion on Madden 09 EA Roster Update #3 Available within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2008, 04:13 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: EA Roster Update #3 is up

49er fan here...I'm trying to locate Brandon Williams (3rd round pick '06 draft) and Tarell Brown (5th round pick '07 draft). They were in the first update. What happened to them? Will EA bring them back on the next roster update.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:15 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde
Same here, I just always want the most up-to-date roster when the real season begins so my franchise is fairly accurate with how the real NFL was lined up. I also turn off pre-existing injuries to begin the Franchise, but have injuries and sim injuries turned on. That is the roster I use from there on out, even if I start a new Franchise.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying everyone should do it my way, it's your game and you're free to play ever how you wish. That's just how I do it. I'm glad they try to keep everything updated for those who do want the injuries in, but myself I prefer to begin my Franchise with no injuries and then whatever happens afterwards is fine, it's MY Franchise.
That's exactly what I do.

All I need to do now is wait on that 2nd patch (to eliminate the freeze glitch), and settle on some sliders before I start a franchise, which I intend to play through a minimum of five seasons (hopefully more) before starting another one.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:37 PM   #11
Pro

Wilk5280's Arena

OVR: 11

I like week 1 opening day rosters for use when I start my franchise. For playing online I like the rosters to be as up-to-date as possible to reflect the real life thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2008, 08:15 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_doc
49er fan here...I'm trying to locate Brandon Williams (3rd round pick '06 draft) and Tarell Brown (5th round pick '07 draft). They were in the first update. What happened to them? Will EA bring them back on the next roster update.
Brandon Williams was cut before Madden came out...

And Tarrell Brown was in the FA list. I think they took him out.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:36 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 10

No more Culpepper

I really need this patch #2 though.

I cant stand trading for Colt Brennan and never being able to get him over 83 OVR.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:19 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 09 EA Roster Update #3 Available

Has anyone uploaded the new roster update? If not could somebody please do so. Thanks Guys!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-13-2008, 12:34 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 09 EA Roster Update #3 Available

Somebody please post these for the 360 x-change
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2008, 01:00 AM   #16
Rookie

Hunsy34's Arena

OVR: 3
Jon Corto I am a bills fan and was hoping they would put him on the roster. He is like the vince papolli of the eagles, just a white boy making it happen haha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »