Home

NBA Live 09 - Czarisode 3 Slip Strike Ankle Tapers part Deux

This is a discussion on NBA Live 09 - Czarisode 3 Slip Strike Ankle Tapers part Deux within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2008, 09:48 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NBA Live 09 - Czarisode 3 Slip Strike Ankle Tapers part Deux

That last move was nasty
Old 09-25-2008, 10:24 PM   #18
Almighty 2k Paper Champ

richmo's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDRE_OS
Agreed man that was smooth as heck. He busted somebody up with kobe pretty bad.

Czar, flick the right stick backwards but dont hold it. There are 2 different behind the back dribble moves too
Right. Holding back won't do anything at all and there are two different speed behind-the-back dribbles.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:48 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2
Czar! I wouldn't wanna play you online. You'd break my ankles each and every time. Damn, you got the moves locked down. I bet you can do all those moves with ease. I created a UK account the other day to download the demo for PS3 and was working on the basics from Czarisode 2 and was having some trouble with it. LOL. I'm won't be ready for Czarisoe 3 as the prerequisite requires for me to learn Czarisode 2 first. LOL. Thanks again for the video. Great work as always!
Old 09-26-2008, 12:09 AM   #20
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexomoore
Hey czar do you have it in the ps3 version. i want to break some ankles too.
Welcome to the OS alexomoore. Czar is ps3less so far but I plan to change that soon...
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 09-26-2008, 12:14 AM   #21

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDRE_OS
Agreed man that was smooth as heck. He busted somebody up with kobe pretty bad.

Czar, flick the right stick backwards but dont hold it. There are 2 different behind the back dribble moves too
Thanks Dre I had a lotta more but mrs Czar said it was just too much. I had it broke down in different sections so I mixed some together just to fit it all in. I guess I can go a lil overboard with the teaching aspect. There are a crapload of moves and I wanted to get em all in...

But there is only so much a guy can sit through in one setting. I need some different teams to I have played this demo to death...LOL

There are other moves you can only do with right trigger pressed and running full speed I left those out ..

there are also some nice moves when you stop pressing the left stick forward just in time to hold the right stick in a direction... a sick studder step joint there. It's really crazy... I think that's it for the ankle breaker series though you guys can certainly find the rest between experimentation and the written tutorial that rich put together.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2008, 12:16 AM   #22

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by freecss
Czar! I wouldn't wanna play you online. You'd break my ankles each and every time. Damn, you got the moves locked down. I bet you can do all those moves with ease. I created a UK account the other day to download the demo for PS3 and was working on the basics from Czarisode 2 and was having some trouble with it. LOL. I'm won't be ready for Czarisoe 3 as the prerequisite requires for me to learn Czarisode 2 first. LOL. Thanks again for the video. Great work as always!
HAha thanks freecss... and everyone who stopped in to say whats up. glad your having a good time with the vids that whats its all about.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:16 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 14
Wtf is up with the hesitation behind the back dribble paul pierce is doing. Isnt that a carry, he basically palming the ball in and out while shuffling he feet at the same time and then dribbling behind back
Old 09-26-2008, 01:37 AM   #24
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Thanks Dre I had a lotta more but mrs Czar said it was just too much. I had it broke down in different sections so I mixed some together just to fit it all in. I guess I can go a lil overboard with the teaching aspect. There are a crapload of moves and I wanted to get em all in...

But there is only so much a guy can sit through in one setting. I need some different teams to I have played this demo to death...LOL

There are other moves you can only do with right trigger pressed and running full speed I left those out ..

there are also some nice moves when you stop pressing the left stick forward just in time to hold the right stick in a direction... a sick studder step joint there. It's really crazy... I think that's it for the ankle breaker series though you guys can certainly find the rest between experimentation and the written tutorial that rich put together.

Believe me man you've inspired me to work on this stuff some more because I started doing it after your last Czarisode.

I know its only so much you can do with one/two teams, which is why I was telling WT I can't wait to see the other teams out there.

PP isn't the fanciest ball handler either... but that move you did with Kobe, I can tell you mastered this stuff because you chained it together without a hitch and you have to be pretty good to do that... that was so smooth

Im sure you got EA a couple of converts ... as for me, Im off to watch it again

EA give this man a job!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »