Home

The Frynasty Tipping Point

This is a discussion on The Frynasty Tipping Point within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2008, 12:01 PM   #17

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: The Frynasty Tipping Point

I find the best way to insure longevity is to not play every single time you have a chance to. I play only 2-3 games per week and the game never becomes stale. Use the days in between on roster management and recruiting. Each game needs to be a big event, just like real life. Part of what makes real life football great is the fact you have to wait so long for a game. The anticipation is huge.

Also prolonging off-seasons makes a difference. I usually spread my off-season over a 1 1/2 to 2 week period. Sure, I only end up with 7-8 years of a dynasty, but I end up playing the game year around.

Recruiting restrictions are also a must as is playing with a team that requires you to build them up. What fun is it starting a dynasty and winning 10 games in year 1? I like my dynasty to feel like I am building towards something; That's why I only play with schools like Duke, Vandy, Indiana, Northwestern, Baylor (currently), etc.

I had one of my finer year ones with my currenty Baylor dynasty going 8-5 but in year two after losing a bunch of players I fell to 4-8 and I loved it!

Last edited by Deegeezy; 10-15-2008 at 12:07 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »