Home

NCAA Basketball 09 Producer Blog #2 w/ OS Exclusive Screenshots

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 09 Producer Blog #2 w/ OS Exclusive Screenshots within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2008, 05:45 PM   #17
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Basketball 09 Producer Blog #2 w/ OS Exclusive Screenshots

All sounds good...but one question that a lot of us have asked and hasn't yet been answered is will the dynasty mode allow us to watch any game from any side's scheudle as a cpu v cpu game? For example, can we watch/play any game (like NCAA Football 09) or are we restricted to our selected side's games?

Would be a real shame if this wasn't incorporated, especially as it was in CHoops 2k8.

It's a big selling point for me and I'm sure others. Each to their own as they say.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:45 PM   #18
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Basketball 09 Producer Blog #2 w/ OS Exclusive Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubTrey1
Having no alternative for college hoops, I am watching this title closely and hoping that EA does right by us and makes a stellar title. Fingers crossed.

We're all hoping for this. From what I read and seen so far I'm cautiously optimistic, and I haven't felt this way about an EA College Baskeball in a very long time.

I know they got a lot of quality feedback from the community day folks, but I hope they have been able to tune the game some more after observing some of the issues with the retail version of Live.

If they're smart, despite it being a different engine of course, they could also look at some of the issues with NBA 2k9, and see if there are the same kind of trouble areas in their game.

Maybe I just love college baskeball games so much that I'm drinking the kool-aide, but my gut is telling me that this could be the game with the fewest holes.

I really wish we had an "Ian" or "Adam" or "Simon" for this game, who could or would come here and interact with us during what is probably the very last stages of tuning. To get some more input on the last few tweaks would be great.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:43 PM   #19
Pro

whittleboy615's Arena

OVR: 16
Icon10 Re: NCAA Basketball 09 Producer Blog #2 w/ OS Exclusive Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I really wish we had an "Ian" or "Adam" or "Simon" for this game, who could or would come here and interact with us during what is probably the very last stages of tuning. To get some more input on the last few tweaks would be great.
Oh man. What a coincidence.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...roduction.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »