Home

NBA Live 365 Status Update

This is a discussion on NBA Live 365 Status Update within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2008, 07:49 PM   #1
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42
NBA Live 365 Status Update

Hello Everyone,

In our communication to all of you before the launch of NBA LIVE 09, we said that NBA LIVE 365 would be “Made Fresh Daily.” This will certainly be the case, but I wanted to update everyone on our current status, because there are lots of questions being asked around the community concerning NBA LIVE 365 and when it will officially “turn on.” Last night the NBA season officially kicked off. Six teams played, and the NBA LIVE 365 information was received and is ready to be pushed in-game for all of you to enjoy, but in order to accurately reflect what’s happening in the real NBA in NBA LIVE 09, we need the data from EVERY NBA team once they finish their first game.

The last NBA teams will play their first game on Thursday (10/30). To accurately reflect what happened for every team’s first game in NBA LIVE 09, we’re going to turn on NBA LIVE 365 on Friday morning (10/31) for everyone that input a code on the insert inside the NBA LIVE 09 packaging. Once every team plays their first game, you will see your daily changes as promised.

We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but we really wanted to update the community on what our current status is. We thank you for your overwhelming excitement and continued interest for this feature, and we promise that you’ll be pleased with what’s reflected in-game based on the real NBA season. It’ll be a long, enjoyable journey for all of us to enjoy!

Thanks,

The NBA LIVE 09 Team
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS2 / PS3 / PSP
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2008, 07:52 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: NBA LIVE 365 Status Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
Hello Everyone,

In our communication to all of you before the launch of NBA LIVE 09, we said that NBA LIVE 365 would be “Made Fresh Daily.” This will certainly be the case, but I wanted to update everyone on our current status, because there are lots of questions being asked around the community concerning NBA LIVE 365 and when it will officially “turn on.” Last night the NBA season officially kicked off. Six teams played, and the NBA LIVE 365 information was received and is ready to be pushed in-game for all of you to enjoy, but in order to accurately reflect what’s happening in the real NBA in NBA LIVE 09, we need the data from EVERY NBA team once they finish their first game.

The last NBA teams will play their first game on Thursday (10/30). To accurately reflect what happened for every team’s first game in NBA LIVE 09, we’re going to turn on NBA LIVE 365 on Friday morning (10/31) for everyone that input a code on the insert inside the NBA LIVE 09 packaging. Once every team plays their first game, you will see your daily changes as promised.

We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but we really wanted to update the community on what our current status is. We thank you for your overwhelming excitement and continued interest for this feature, and we promise that you’ll be pleased with what’s reflected in-game based on the real NBA season. It’ll be a long, enjoyable journey for all of us to enjoy!

Thanks,

The NBA LIVE 09 Team

NBA Live 365??? What's that? They should've mentioned it or had a commercial or 500 run last night during the NBA game's to promote it...

Last edited by bomberooski; 10-29-2008 at 07:56 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:54 PM   #3
Pro

kwas676's Arena

OVR: 9

Ok I don't konw wht the guy on top is talking about but thanks 4 the update.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:58 PM   #4
MVP

faster's Arena

OVR: 13

Thanks for the update. It really is good to see EA having a presence here.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:12 PM   #5
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberooski
NBA Live 365??? What's that? They should've mentioned it or had a commercial or 500 run last night during the NBA game's to promote it...

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2008, 08:20 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 14

Thanks for the update stephensonmc!
Old 10-29-2008, 08:46 PM   #7
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Yep thanks for the update and I figured this would be the case. No sense in half doing an update when all teams haven't played yet to get full data.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:47 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

Thanks for the update dude.

On a completely irrelevant note, Raps are so sick this year. Anyone just watch the Sixers/Raps game? Celtics are in trouble this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »