Home

NCAA Basketball 09 Screenshots (GCHD)

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 09 Screenshots (GCHD) within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2008, 12:27 AM   #17
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: GCHD:70 New NCAA 09 Screenshots Released 10-31

If there was one thing CH did right it was getting the default player appearances right. I've always noticed that EA is terrible at getting appearances right. Especially in the department of hair. Too many guys with afros who have shaved heads, etc. Oh well, this game looks really good. I think I might purchase this one if I get some cash
Old 11-02-2008, 01:07 AM   #18
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NCAA Basketball 09 Screenshots (GCHD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnybodyKilla

Why is Paul Harris Caucasian
They have him light skin not caucasian

He has the braids and not the facial hair, same as CH they never put the facial hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
If there was one thing CH did right it was getting the default player appearances right. I've always noticed that EA is terrible at getting appearances right. Especially in the department of hair. Too many guys with afros who have shaved heads, etc. Oh well, this game looks really good. I think I might purchase this one if I get some cash
And no College Hoops didn't get all the facial things right. I've been editing CH rosters for the last 2 months to make a 2k9 roster. And I've had to change over 200 players hairstyle and skin tones so far.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:37 AM   #19
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
They have him light skin not caucasian

He has the braids and not the facial hair, same as CH they never put the facial hair.

And no College Hoops didn't get all the facial things right. I've been editing CH rosters for the last 2 months to make a 2k9 roster. And I've had to change over 200 players hairstyle and skin tones so far.
I didn't say the faces were excruciatingly right like you like to get them, they are just better in my opinion. But obviously they can't get every guy perfect, it was just usually the smaller schools that had incorrect players, not teams like Syracuse
Old 11-02-2008, 01:47 AM   #20
Rookie

mAiLmAn 502's Arena

OVR: 6

lol at patterson and thabeet, 83 an 84, and big lol to paul harris as a sinny mexican?!?!?!?!?!?! he weighs like 230
Old 11-02-2008, 10:13 AM   #21
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

I like the screen in the UCONN-PITT game where the UConn player has his arms up "begging" for the rock.

I also like the picture in the UNC-Florida game where you can see how Hansbrough is so much more jacked than Calathes.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2008, 01:13 PM   #22
Banned

ka520's Arena

OVR: 10

The font on the screens of Arizona's throwbacks is wrong. It should be the same way it is now.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:07 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 3

Actually..Patterson is only ranked an 81. Apparently the guy who took the screenshots was using UK in his Dynasty and decided to bump up his rating a little. They have also released the top 20 players at each position...thread is on the front page.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:04 AM   #24
MVP

warnerwlf98's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: GCHD:70 New NCAA 09 Screenshots Released 10-31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
CBS and ESPN integration?

If this works out, it would be great . . . but I'd have to see how it actually is first.

Here's another screen with the selection show:

-OS Radio Show

(I don't remember who said this but PM me who did say it, and I'll quote him properly)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »