Home

Konami Ships Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 to Retail Stores Nationwide

This is a discussion on Konami Ships Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 to Retail Stores Nationwide within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2008, 03:45 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Konami Ships Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 to Retail Stores Nationwide

Read the full press release, right here.

Quote:
"Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., announced today that Pro Evolution Soccer™ 2009 (PES 2009) has shipped to retail stores nationwide for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, and Windows PC. Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 combines the attention to detail that has been the series' hallmark with extensive new additions creating an ultra-real experience that are certain to cement the franchise's reputation as the world's definitive soccer title for any format."
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / PC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2008, 10:01 AM   #2
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Konami Ships Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 to Retail Stores Nationwide

Gooooooaaaaallllllll!!!!!!!!

The crowd goes wild!!!!!

Old 11-12-2008, 01:40 PM   #3
Some say he...

kerosene31's Arena

OVR: 20

I got it! Good thing I preordered from Gamestop. I usually don't but you never know if anyone is ever going to get PES in stock.

They had to dig my single copy out of the bottom of the box.

Good luck to anyone else looking for a copy in the US.

I can't wait to play
Old 11-12-2008, 01:54 PM   #4
Pro

asu666's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerosene31
I got it!
Doh! I won't have mine till tomorrow or maybe Friday. You wouldn't mind filling out a complete Option File with all of the teams, players, leagues, and cups to share with me before I get mine would you? Pretty please!!!!!!

Enjoy it.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:21 PM   #5
Some say he...

kerosene31's Arena

OVR: 20

Yeah no problem

I bought the new Call of Duty too, so gaming time will be limited.

I was hoping that the European option files would work, but according to the evo-web forums they won't.

Looks like we'll be on our own to make files.

I actually don't mind doing the English Prem League rosters, but I'm no good at uniforms or logos or anything. I'll have to see what the editing options are this year. Supposedly they are much better. I won't even get to play until later tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2008, 02:31 PM   #6
Pro

asu666's Arena

Quote:
Looks like we'll be on our own to make files.

I actually don't mind doing the English Prem League rosters, but I'm no good at uniforms or logos or anything.
I'll probably go to work on it this weekend. It took me a couple of years to fully tweak my WE9 Option File so everything was spot on. I still play a ML game from WE9 probably once a week.

I just finished the new Bond game and am working on Motorstorm 2 and Resistance 2, on top of my ESPN NFL 2K5 and College Hoops 2K8 franchises. Gears of War 2 is sitting in my 360 with no love right now. I wish they would space this stuff out a little more, but it's a wonderful time to be a gamer.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:15 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
I got it! Good thing I preordered from Gamestop. I usually don't but you never know if anyone is ever going to get PES in stock.

They had to dig my single copy out of the bottom of the box.

Good luck to anyone else looking for a copy in the US.

I can't wait to play
Haha - I didn't pre-order. After going to Bestbuy first - went to gamestop since BB didn't have their copies out yet (delivery probs?). Anyway, called gamestop - one friggin copy is all they got. Spoke to a lady, told her I'd be there in 10 mins (I live 20 mins from the gamestop!) made it in 11 mins, two kids and a dad are behind me as I walk into the store...

I race to the front - tell the clerk what I want PES!2009 PS3!! My card is already swiped before she grabs the game,lol - she hands it to me - no plastic thank you - done! As I run out, I over hear the dad, who is now off the phone, ask for "errr...PEB 2009 Soccer 08" - I LOL, and sprint out the store and duck behind a van - just in case the clerk says somethign about "that guy who just left got the last copy". Christmas Spirit I am in, but not when it comes to my PES.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:32 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

You're a mean one....Mr. Grinch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Haha - I didn't pre-order. After going to Bestbuy first - went to gamestop since BB didn't have their copies out yet (delivery probs?). Anyway, called gamestop - one friggin copy is all they got. Spoke to a lady, told her I'd be there in 10 mins (I live 20 mins from the gamestop!) made it in 11 mins, two kids and a dad are behind me as I walk into the store...

I race to the front - tell the clerk what I want PES!2009 PS3!! My card is already swiped before she grabs the game,lol - she hands it to me - no plastic thank you - done! As I run out, I over hear the dad, who is now off the phone, ask for "errr...PEB 2009 Soccer 08" - I LOL, and sprint out the store and duck behind a van - just in case the clerk says somethign about "that guy who just left got the last copy". Christmas Spirit I am in, but not when it comes to my PES.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »