Home

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 First Look

This is a discussion on WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 First Look within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2008, 10:43 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 41
Re: WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 First Look

I just rented SVD 2008, and let me tell you, I was disappointed. I had been playing WWF No Mercy on the Nintendo 64 -- bought the game AND console at GameStop for a grand total of $15 -- and I was amazed at how counter intuitive the PS3 controls are compared to the fun but allegedly less sophisticated Nintendo controls.

Now 2009 is preaching this and that about tag teams, well... I've got to say, there are a lot of areas of the game that need improvement before tag team controls. Considering I bought No Mercy and the console for only $15, I doubt that it would be worth the $9 to rent this. It's still a viable series, but unfortunately, I'm going to sit this one out.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:40 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3
they make that game with the 2007 2008 rosters and they made it feel like the 2009 rosters
Old 11-21-2008, 07:29 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 First Look

The reviews that i have read so far look good...the game's giving a good look too....It would be worth the money!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »