Home

UFC 2009 Undisputed Screenshots (Gamespy)

This is a discussion on UFC 2009 Undisputed Screenshots (Gamespy) within the All Other Sports forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2008, 09:03 AM   #9
All Star

OVR: 23
Re: UFC 2009 Undisputed Screenshots (Gamespy)

BTW, I was listening to Sherdog radio a couple of weeks ago and it sounds like they think the game will be postponed due to getting all of the fighters to sign the videogame deal. I hope this isn't true.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:01 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 6

one of the problems of the first UFC games was that after you got decent at the game it was almost impossible to be submitted. I hope ratings, situation and timing play a role in submissions and positioning.

I also hope that we can pull off good combos while standing up. This game seems like it is going to have a unique control scheme which could be either awsome or terrible. Iam leaning towards awsome because it seems like they are really taking their time making this game.

Btw...i could care less about the single player AI. The online and impact of lag online is such an important component
Old 12-20-2008, 10:04 AM   #11
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by DueceDiggla
My BJ Penn vs. your GSP on release day. I will button smash you to death.

Haha. Be careful what you wish for, GSP might destroy your hopes and dreams. I'm actually a bigger fan of Penn these days, so I might have to pull out Ken Flo to take out the Hawaiian. Hell, I think Melvin Guillard should be enough...just don't get me in a choke. I'm gonna make you take the game back and pick up the Dreamcast version after your beating.

Last edited by Pappy Knuckles; 12-20-2008 at 10:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2008, 03:34 PM   #12
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

I want to kill everyone with the riddum! including anderson w/ GSP (if you can go cross-weight)
Old 12-20-2008, 03:57 PM   #13
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

I can't wait to strike with Anderson. If i were you I'd keep your boy GSP in his weight class if you don't want him hurt. When I'm using Silva I'm gonna feel out my opponent for the first minute and dance around. Then I'm bringing an arsenal of strikes and brutality that he's known for. Aw man, talking about this game is killing me. These months need to go buy so I can finally play it.
Old 12-20-2008, 04:17 PM   #14
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickisBack
one of the problems of the first UFC games was that after you got decent at the game it was almost impossible to be submitted. I hope ratings, situation and timing play a role in submissions and positioning.

I also hope that we can pull off good combos while standing up. This game seems like it is going to have a unique control scheme which could be either awsome or terrible. Iam leaning towards awsome because it seems like they are really taking their time making this game.

Btw...i could care less about the single player AI. The online and impact of lag online is such an important component
I'm the complete opposite. I need single player AI to be correect because no matter how good the game people online always find a way to cheese. I would like to see a Career mode but I dont need it. Its their first year so I expect some features to be missing.
Old 12-20-2008, 05:34 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 39

The info on this game has stolen some of my Fight Night Round 4 hype. I hope it comes out first to hold me over. It might keep my interest and Fight Night is going to have to wait...LOL!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2008, 06:58 PM   #16
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I'm the complete opposite. I need single player AI to be correect because no matter how good the game people online always find a way to cheese. I would like to see a Career mode but I dont need it. Its their first year so I expect some features to be missing.
I'm with you...I play more offline than I do online (I hate playing cheesers, and with my limited time I end up playing I can't always get OS matches or something). I enjoy a fun career mode or at least some offline mode that's engaging enough to play.

I know the game won't be perfect, but I'm just glad to hear the gameplay impressions be optimistic to start. Means the game should be fun and playable, moreso than other first year efforts like TNA Impact...

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports »