Home

NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2009, 09:23 AM   #145
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

I'd love more animations between plays like on last gen. In-game stats would be cool again too.

As far as mascot games, no one really wants them but they are in the game and they waste practically no space. There's nothing we can do about them and getting rid of them would cause more time to wasted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2009, 11:32 PM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 0
The online spectating would b sweet, but there r way too many bugs to fix first before they add anything like that
Old 02-13-2009, 08:50 AM   #147
Rookie

OVR: 5
ADD THE PATCHES for ALL BOWLS AND ADD IT TO MADDEN!!!!PLZ
Old 02-13-2009, 08:51 AM   #148
Rookie

OVR: 5
Sportscenter plz!!! FOR XBOX
Old 02-13-2009, 09:47 AM   #149
Rookie

OVR: 0
Pregame and post game authenticity. When I when the national championship in my online dynasty, i dont want the game to just end as any other one would.. same goes for a huge upset, if im using Baylor and I beat OU @ home.. there should be a mass celebration after the game (i.e. Tearing down the goalposts, field storming, player excitement, etc..) The goal of the developers as far as game presentation goes should be to make the game seem as close to a television broadcast as possible. NCAA 09 was so good and im still enjoying it, theres lots of room for improvement though. thanks
Old 02-14-2009, 01:19 PM   #150
Rookie

OVR: 1
NCAA Football 2010

To Whom It Probably Doesn’t Concern:

1. Call MLB the Show to find out how human beings run.
2. Get rid of the bulky shirt sleeves, it looks ********.
3. Mass appearance alterations; socks, shoes, sleeves, gloves, etc... so we can update the whole team at once.
4. Like other people, fix the Pass Rush, QB Accuracy, ATH's.
5. Let a 92 beat a 78 all day long at anything he wants, i.e. the trenches.
6. Let us grow stadiums and programs, tweak uniforms in the Dynasty.
7. Get all the Stadiums and some 1-AA teams, for crying out loud.
8. Faster menus.
9. Mix and Match feature when selecting uniforms pre game.
10. Don't go back to the top after we simulate a game, just show the darn score so we can see it, and scroll realtime simulated scores during a game, i.e. 3pm games show 3pm scores and earlier.
11. Fire the guy who thought that Iowa's numbers were yellow. I'm sure he can get a job working for Nintendo Wii. Also if its not the same guy, fire whoever thought the Alamo Dome, wasn't a dome. He's not worth the money, especially in the economic times.
12. Depth Chart substitution packages
13. Recruiting options, Light, Medium, Heavy, regarding time involved. That way everyone is happy.
14. Real stadium sounds, bands, chants, etc... not the ability to upload Master P.
15. I would be happy if I saw one blocked kick in 2010, just one. I don't want to ask for too much, cause then we'll see 3 a game.
16. Better pre-game, show some people grilling in the parking lot, show players out of the tunnel, something.
17. Let the Legend Mode be a dynasty right away, so we can play normally.
18. Dynasty options, Athletic Director, Coach and Legend modes. With appropriate features and differences. Let us play the games in all of them, even non-user games.
19. More AI settings and make them work. I jack up the sliders on Heisman, except for interceptions, because it's already retarted, and I can still go 11-1. Even in a rebuilding year.
20. Coaching Tree: Your dynasty team gets 5 coaches for your staff. Each coach has a specialty, maybe 2-3 (rare). But have 15 coaching specialties. When they have a specialty it effects the team, i.e. recruiting regions, defensive and offensive philosophies. But the coaches can be lured away by other programs, so you'll have to scout and hire up-and-comers, or try to keep your staff.
21. I don't know if they listen to us guys, but this is all we can do, right?
Old 02-14-2009, 01:49 PM   #151
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

EA Ticker down at the bottom of the screen so we can see how are rivals are doing during our game. I think in NCAA 2000 on PS1 that had this, so it can be too hard. Add the simple things that made this game so great in the past.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2009, 02:34 AM   #152
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

Please Please Please!!!! FIX THE CPU PLAYCALLING it is ********, and has been since the time i can remember. Fix the CPU RUN GAME!!! it is terrible, every year, since 2003 i have cranked up the CPU run block and Run Ability full strength on heisman, and yet the CPU still barely runs for 100+ yds/game once every 10 games or so. Real life teams run the ball! If the CPU can run the ball, control the clock, it is so much tougher! Please..... fix it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »