Home

Forza 3 Discussion...

This is a discussion on Forza 3 Discussion... within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2009, 12:26 PM   #1
Bang-bang! Down-down!

Flawless's Arena

OVR: 28
Forza 3 Discussion...

VG247

Quote:
"VG247 has learned that Microsoft intends to release Forza 3 as one of its major 360 titles this holiday.

The game has never been confirmed by the company, although it was heavily involved in the Intellisponse leak fiasco last June.

Intellisponse marketing concepts hinted that the game may feature a Collector’s Edition, DLC, over 100 tracks and 400 cars."

Turn 10 Weekly Pit Pass Report

Quote:
"All this blood and sweat translate into what anyone here at Turn 10 can download to our Xbox 360s on a daily basis -- ever-improving builds of our new game, which, isn't just shaping up to be greedy handfuls of eyecandy, but is also proving to be really fun and addictive as well. In fact, the test team has already thrown down the gauntlet here at Turn 10 with weekly challenges to find out who's the fastest in the studio. Trust me, it's not a challenge to be taken lightly around here and folks have been taking turns stepping up to the task in the team space and setting lap times in the public team space with force feedback wheel in hand. Me? I'm hungry for more eyecandy. Every new build brings delicious new ways to consume the gorgeous assets in the game. Too much of a good thing? Pfft... yeah right.

But we here at Turn 10 also live in dual-realities. On the one hand, we're working hard on our new game. Lots of cool stuff happening behind the scenes and awesome features are getting implemented here and watching the project evolve in real-time before my eyes makes me feel really privileged."
Platform: Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2009, 11:07 PM   #2
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Source: Forza 3 will release this Christmas

Can't wait for this. I just started playing the career again going for achievements and trying to get some good pictures.

The one thing that I want to pick up Grid for over Forza are the drifting races.

Kind of off-topic, but how do you get photo-realistic pictures of the cars without using photoshop? I'm talking about these types of pictures:http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/fo...d/1659544.aspx

Old 02-17-2009, 10:30 PM   #3
Pro

br329's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Source: Forza 3 Will Release This Christmas

Awesome news! I really liked Forza 2 but there could be alot of improvement from Forza 3.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:49 PM   #4
Bang-bang! Down-down!

Flawless's Arena

OVR: 28

More fuel to the fire.

CVG

Quote:
Microsoft's worst kept secret, Forza Motorsport 3, has been semi-officially revealed during a briefing at its Brazilian headquarters in Sao Paulo.

As you can see from the video below, a partially covered logo that's unmistakably Forza appears in the platform holder's line-up for 2009. You can see it about 6:58 in the video.

The third instalment in the Turn 10 racing series is far from a secret though, as details on the game were leaked last summer, followed by yet another leak earlier this year with artwork from the game.

According to the smuggled details Forza 3 will include over 100 tracks and 400 cars on a two-disc set. We'll almost definitely see more at E3 in June. If we don't, we'll eat the office. All of it.
The speaker mentions Forza and the crowd cheers too.

Old 04-30-2009, 04:09 PM   #5
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51

2 discs? Nice. I can't wait for it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2009, 04:34 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 8

**** yeah. That's all I have to say.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:39 PM   #7
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

two disks won't matter as long as the 2nd disk is just stuff that can be installed to the HDD while you play with the 1st disk.

But regardless, **** YES! I'm still amazed at how turn 10 will have put two current gen racing titles out, while GT5 may or may not release this Christmas as well.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:58 PM   #8
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

Can't wait for this. I remember a long time ago some info was leaked and it did confirm the 2 discs plus drifting and check point races, along with the possibility of trucks

I wish they had a tough truck competition and the ability to mod them as well as SUV's.
It makes me sad
I post the frog

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »