Home

Reggie Bush Talks About Madden NFL 10 (ESPN)

This is a discussion on Reggie Bush Talks About Madden NFL 10 (ESPN) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2009, 11:15 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Reggie Bush Talks About Madden NFL 10 (ESPN)

nice find op!!! i play with the saints and its too badd that i only returned about 4 punts with bush in the game since it came out lol
Old 02-19-2009, 11:31 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 39

He didnt really say anything interesting.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:30 PM   #11
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmccormi
Or if they've even playyed it.
i know he played it. last night right before falling alsleep i was watching some cometition between sportstars and the game stars( Kids who get paid to play). I saw Reggie Bush play some tourny winner or somethin and he lost to the lions. Funny thing was the guy went for 2 both times he scored which i had to laugh at (guess thats the way tounament players play No sim). It was also really funny to hear Bush say "its not even realistic" or something to that effect. I wish i was better at quoting but he definatly wasnt finding the game to be to realistic. It was also an EA sponsored event with tiger playing his game, NBA live and a Bball player i didnt know and 2 other sports games where a gamer and superstar would play. Considering it was an ea event it was funny to hear bush getting mad at the game.

Basicly, after seeing his reaction during the game, i dont think he really stands by the quote. Seems like one of those things you say to be nice.

What good would come from a negitive comment about madden? (nothing but bad press)
What good could come from a positive comment about madden?
Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher
Reggie is a Sony guy!! Were brothers
Perfect example

Last edited by sb24; 02-19-2009 at 12:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2009, 12:55 PM   #12
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20
At least he said it needs to be more realistic...which is by far the most important goal
Old 02-19-2009, 12:56 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
He didnt really say anything interesting.
Yeah, nothing interesting.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:58 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 27

^^^ Reggie Hayward was once quoted as trashing Madden, He was saying something along the lines of it not being like real football, and some other disparaging remarks. I wonder if his ratings took a hit after that, lol.

Then there was the time when Vince Young publicly clowned on the Madden art team because he didn't like the way he looked in the game.

I'm pretty sure there are more NFL players that are critical of the game, it just doesn't get published much.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:41 PM   #15
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
^^^ Reggie Hayward was once quoted as trashing Madden, He was saying something along the lines of it not being like real football, and some other disparaging remarks. I wonder if his ratings took a hit after that, lol.

Then there was the time when Vince Young publicly clowned on the Madden art team because he didn't like the way he looked in the game.

I'm pretty sure there are more NFL players that are critical of the game, it just doesn't get published much.
Im sure your right. i guess my point was i doubt there will be any good to come from bashing. The negitive wont be much either cuz its just a game. But sometimes those crazy people pick the weirdest things and people to boycott for some of the oddest reasons. i was just throwning in my .02.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2009, 01:46 PM   #16
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Was this the topic of discussion? Because they didn't talk about much. Really didn't talk about anything at all. What a misleading title.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »