Home

NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2009, 12:44 PM   #161
Rookie

spurred's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

I want continued patch support. This year, EA released patch 2 and immediately stated no more patches knowing they didn't fix everything just wanting you to buy next years game for a fix. Take note EA, developers patch games fixing problems.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2009, 02:10 PM   #162
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

NCAA Staff/OMT,

Please...PLEASE...fix that doggone conf. invite bug where your old banner still displays on your hm field.

ex. ECU accepts conf. invite into the SEC replacing Vandy, BUT for all hm games my field still reflects a confUSA banner.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:15 PM   #163
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
NCAA Staff/OMT,

Please...PLEASE...fix that doggone conf. invite bug where your old banner still displays on your hm field.

ex. ECU accepts conf. invite into the SEC replacing Vandy, BUT for all hm games my field still reflects a confUSA banner.
it's not really a bug, it wasn't design to change when/if you changed conferences. hopefully they can add it in at some point.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:05 PM   #164
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
NCAA Staff/OMT,

I agree with you, also the conference patch on the jersey needs to be changed as well if you get invited to another conf.

But another simple and easy addition to game would just to have more player types. I think there is around 20 for light, medium, and dark? How about just making more hair styles, eyes, mouths, noses, etc so it would be mix and matched to keep things fresh. This would be good for dynasties so most players would look different. The more options, the better.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:39 PM   #165
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cane_Mutiny
Dynamic attendance (I don't want to see the Superdome sold out for a Tulane game, or Legion Field sold out for a UAB game! Even my Canes shouldn't be selling out Dolphin Stadium in-game...) and definitely a more realistic passing game.

More unique environment aspects would be good too (I'd love to see the Canes run through the smoke in NCAA 2010) and what they had in 08 where it got darker as the game progressed into the night was great.

EA has a shot to make NCAA 2010 a great game - I hope they don't blow it (although I won't be surprised if they do....)
I agree but for
1. better way to have real life personlized player in edit mode.

2. add spring game like ps2/ or mini drills to help out the younger players.

3. better way of recruiting.

4. add the real playbooks for ex: TCU, or Florida's real playbook because they had way more screens.

5. have a special feature for your impact player to have a better feel for the game.

6. add all the alternate jersey's EX: oregon, texas tech, florida, maryland,etc..

7. the wide open gameplay still reached its full potential. should be able to juke someone out of their shoes!

8. defensive/ offensive speed is way to slow! hey this is college there's so much speed...

9. should have some kind of realistic dynasty such as a sports center sort of thing like go over all the games that has been played during that week and announce some upsets and some upcoming big games.

10. there should be better pre game and post game presentations. ex: corso should pick out who he wants to win, show some players warming up before the game, show some people arriving in the stadium.

11. dynamic attendence way too many ppl at every game there shouldnt be that many ppl at the teams that are struggling or has a loosing record.

12. you should put your license to work have where you change shoe type and color. not all ppl jus where long sleeve compression shirts some have one arm long sleeve compression shirts, or 3/4 compression shirts. also some ppl put sweat bands on there calfs and other places come on we got to have things like that. other players where towels on the side, and use team color spat tape. the dark visors shor be darker.

13. the running motions are not bad but they are not suitable to the correct person there shouldnt be a 6'5 person running jus like a 5'9 player and their should be some kind of way you could put percy harvins run style on the game.

14. player models are once again pathetic because there shouldnt be a reason why some of the defensive ends should look exactly like DT's they're slim and under sized same as for the linbackers and offensive lineman.

15. there should be realistic playbook styles when playing against the CPU some teams such as texas tech run the no huddle offense and do it at a fast past. others like ohio state run the huddle offense, texas would sometimes change from no huddle to huddle basically i just want a better feel for NCAA FOOTBALL 2010!

I know im asking for alot but some of the stuff should be on the game already once you think about it.(* Could ya'll please put create a school back on the game and please dont put those wack default jersey's you should have it where they look either like oregons texas techs or arkansas.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2009, 01:15 AM   #166
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Weather, weather, weather...

Rain and snow look horrible in NCAA 09. Madden 09 did a good job...Can we get dynamic weather back; where it starts and stops throughout the game.

Old 02-27-2009, 09:33 AM   #167
Rookie

OVR: 2

1. Make snapping more important. Make THA and THP ratings more significant for offensive linemen so that shotgun snaps and special team snaps won't be automatic.

2. Display the time and date stamps for saved files when viewing them from the load screen.

3. Have a coaches roster to allow us to name all of the coaches and edit their playbooks and the like. That way we can have them at the start of every dynasty.

4. Return the ability to edit the height and weight of recruited players.

5. Allow editing players to have duplicate numbers, but build in the logic to prevent 2 players with the same number to be on the field at the same time (just like the NCAA rules).

6. Linebackers shouldn't have higher STR ratings (on average) than defense ends.

7. Make it easier to transition players to new positions without ruining a player's ratings. Moving an RB to FB shouldn't lower his speed ratings, it should only impact his AWR.

8. Make special teams ratings matter. Not all fast players are great kick and punt returners.

9. Formation subs.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:46 PM   #168
Rookie

OVR: 1
well what if they made the campus legend NCAA 10 or 11 into an RPG, like you have to drive/walk to practice after school, actually goto classes, be able to drive and even be in relationships. kinda make it into a GTA kinda rpg cept w/o the violence and all that. you could go partying and if you brake rules and get caught u get suspended. does anyone know where i can send in ideas? and another thing is maybe an online campus legend? if you make a player and your friend makes it on the same team he does his job as a runnign back and i do mine as a lineman. please help guys

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »