Home

UFC 2009 Undisputed Video and Screenshots: Quinton Jackson and Keith Jardine

This is a discussion on UFC 2009 Undisputed Video and Screenshots: Quinton Jackson and Keith Jardine within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2009, 11:30 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
UFC 2009 Undisputed Video and Screenshots: Quinton Jackson and Keith Jardine

THQ just sent us this UFC 2009 Undisputed video, which features Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and Keith “The Dean of Mean” Jardine. Screenshots included.

Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2009, 03:28 PM   #2
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: UFC 2009 Undisputed Video and Screenshots: Quinton Jackson and Keith Jardine

ign's pretty much taken over most of the new media now. On the 13th they're making 2 big announcments including the release date. They've also shown B.Vera, Gonzaga, and kendal grove. chuck is now in a vid too for a short time being ktfo by ramp.

A bunch of french guys played the game and said tito, crocop, and arlovski will be in the game.

other things i can't remember too. I've been posting and reading the undisputed board since only a handful of guys here seem to be interested.

If the career mode is deep, this could be the greatest sports game this year.
Old 03-07-2009, 03:30 PM   #3
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: UFC 2009 Undisputed Video and Screenshots: Quinton Jackson and Keith Jardine

Enough of these previews and screenshots, they need to give the kid a demo.
Old 03-07-2009, 05:12 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Enough of these previews and screenshots, they need to give the kid a demo.
I'll definitely co-sign that. I'm hoping for an early May release and a mid-April demo.

"A man is called selfish, not for pursuing his own good, but for neglecting his neighbor's."
Old 03-07-2009, 05:12 PM   #5
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
ign's pretty much taken over most of the new media now. On the 13th they're making 2 big announcments including the release date. They've also shown B.Vera, Gonzaga, and kendal grove. chuck is now in a vid too for a short time being ktfo by ramp.

A bunch of french guys played the game and said tito, crocop, and arlovski will be in the game.

other things i can't remember too. I've been posting and reading the undisputed board since only a handful of guys here seem to be interested.

If the career mode is deep, this could be the greatest sports game this year.

If Tito, Cro Cop and Arlovski are in this game....Dana is a contract genius. He has the rights to three fighters who havent fought in the UFC for almost a year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2009, 05:20 PM   #6
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
If Tito, Cro Cop and Arlovski are in this game....Dana is a contract genius. He has the rights to three fighters who havent fought in the UFC for almost a year.
well those french guys said they were in and they played hte game...they weren't supposed to spill the beans though. Cro cop and tito still have fights left on their contracts so they don't suprise me, and arlovsky could have signed 2 years ago (same w/ tito) ... another thing is that it's smart for them to be in the game. It's self promotion for free (if they choose to look at it that way).
Old 03-07-2009, 06:52 PM   #7
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Maybe the other annoucnement is unlockable legends and it'll have Royce Gracie,Shamrocks,Severn etc.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:55 PM   #8
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
well those french guys said they were in and they played hte game...they weren't supposed to spill the beans though. Cro cop and tito still have fights left on their contracts so they don't suprise me, and arlovsky could have signed 2 years ago (same w/ tito) ... another thing is that it's smart for them to be in the game. It's self promotion for free (if they choose to look at it that way).
I dont think Tito or Cro Cop have fights left. Tito is healing from a back injury and has been rumored to sign with Affliction or Strikeforce. That couldnt happen if he was signed with the UFC. Same goes for Cro Cop who has fought twice overseas and was released by Dana.

I dont think they will see it as good promotion because they arent getting a cut. They will feel that Dana is selling video games using their likeness without truly benefitting since they arent in the UFC.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »