Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: Online Dynasty

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: Online Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2009, 08:57 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: Online Dynasty: First Look Video

I would love to say hey I watched it but its taking forever to load. Currently have maybe 10% loaded and its been closing two mins We are killin the EA severs lol
Old 04-09-2009, 08:57 PM   #10
MVP

sdid22's Arena

OVR: 18

Hope they fixed some of the other recruiting glitches.

I mean I guess they fixed the obvious we can look at that as a start.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:57 PM   #11
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Peench
Very cool. Small little gripe I have is the sack leaders. If you look, they are all LEs. In real life, the best pass rushers always are the REs to attack a QBs blind side.
Another thing I noticed is the prestige rating of Notre Dame. First time you see it, its at a full 6 stars. Next time you see it its after a simulated season in which they went 9-4...and it goes down to 5 stars. One of my complaints about 09 was it was MUCH too easy to gain or lose prestige.

Overall, things look to be shaping up very nicely.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2009, 09:03 PM   #12
Rookie

GigemAGGIES13's Arena

OVR: 5

Recruiting against another team is a great addition. Improved stats can only be positive as well.

Unfortunetly those were the only "new" features the video introduced, but I'll gladly go back and soak in the new interface. It's purdy.

Edit: Anybody got an idea on what "Teambuilder" is? I'm thinking CAS.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #13
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

One thing, no 5* will ever go the length of the season without being courted heavily. That is just dumb and these guys are making up bogus situations that would never happen. That's not smart.

Next thing, in recruiting, there was a 6'1" 226 TE and I think he was the #2 TE in the nation. Get the sizes right. Also, make the sizes correspond with the player and his skill set. There are too many undersized QB's, TE's, OL's, DT's, DE's. Do a little research and find out what sizes are average and what minimum requirements coaches look for at certain positions. This has been screwed up since next gen started. GEEZ!
Old 04-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 10

Not to be a negative nancy but I am completely underwhelmed. They fixed up the bugs and added a neat recruiting tid bit. Nothing in regards to viewing stats online or having a cool dynasty headquarter setup where you could upload pics or vids n increase the community feel. I really didnt like the hold recruits to offseason thing. Its called make sure 85 percent of the 4 and 5 * dont sign by week 14 of the regular season. We waited a month to basically hear about the recruit versus another school and that was about all that was essentialy new.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:07 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 6

Saw the vid, the rivalary recruiting or top 10 recruiting sounds awesome, they seem to have created a signing day which is awesome, they fixed last years glitches. im kinda dissappointed no spectator mode, but hopefully when they announce the presentation aspect of the game they have highlights but i doubt it,but i liked what i saw and what we are getting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2009, 09:07 PM   #16
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

TeamBuilder in the main menu. hmm...

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »