Home

NCAA Football 10 Blog: Stadium Updates

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Blog: Stadium Updates within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2009, 12:23 AM   #17
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: New blog 4/16/09. NCAA Football 10: Stadium Updates.

So they only added 9 stadiums in this year???
Old 04-17-2009, 12:24 AM   #18
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis a.d.
Yeah, I forgot to add Minnesota to the list. Still, 114 real stadiums is not too shabby if you ask me. Sure they have had a few years to get them all in, but I'm sure the process of creating stadiums from the ground up is a pain in the butt and quite time consuming. At least there aren't as many generics as there were last year.
I'm sure it take a long time to do them, especially in HD. last-gen, I think it took them up to NCAA 05 before they got all the D-1A stadiums in.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 04-17-2009, 12:27 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 9

I really don't want to come off the wrong way because I really appreciate the effort put into these blogs each and every week and having worked with video a lot I know how time consuming it can be, but...

I honestly didn't watch all of the videos. I'm glad we are getting this much information early and it gets on my nerves when people forget the lack of info we have had for years at this point in time, but this blog is...well...I'll forget about this one two months from now.

Thanks for the time and effort though, it's great to see that some guys took time out of their day after work to stay up and post this. I'm hoping that that effort is reflected in the final product.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:27 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

After reading there was going to be 8 videos and a bunch of screens i was super pumped... after seeing that it was just stadiums i am super bummed. Did anyone notice the revolution facemask that the oregon player was wearing... looks like those won't be fixed I am now down.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:29 AM   #21
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Dissapointed with what we got? Yes.

Happy to see the soccer goal box paint on Buffalo's field? Yes!

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2009, 12:31 AM   #22
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I'm sure it take a long time to do them, especially in HD. last-gen, I think it took them up to NCAA 05 before they got all the D-1A stadiums in.
Yes, but they knew this before and they knew fans wanted all stadiums in. They were only missing 15-20 stadiums - yet they did only 9 new ones.

Last year the reasoning was that the art guys were redoing the player models - yet still were able to add more. Where has the art department budget gone?

Another theory: OMT and the team have more stadiums added, but wanted to get a blog out tonight. Is this possible?
Old 04-17-2009, 12:36 AM   #23
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjussawalla
Yes, but they knew this before and they knew fans wanted all stadiums in. They were only missing 15-20 stadiums - yet they did only 9 new ones.

Last year the reasoning was that the art guys were redoing the player models - yet still were able to add more. Where has the art department budget gone?

Another theory: OMT and the team have more stadiums added, but wanted to get a blog out tonight. Is this possible?
it's possible, I don't think anywhere on the blog it said these were the only ones. but it didn't said they wern't either though.

it also stated that there were over 150 stadiums in the game. thats a lot of stadiums to keep track of and update if needed.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 04-17-2009, 12:44 AM   #24
MVP

jsquigg's Arena

OVR: 16

I have been waiting for NCAA to "turn the corner," but I have to say that the information released has been vastly disappointing in comparison to Madden. I don't see any excuse for not having dreadlocks or not having every stadium this far into "next gen." I hope this is all because the game play is where most of the work has been done.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »