Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 to Arrive in Stores Bundled with Wii MotionPlus

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 to Arrive in Stores Bundled with Wii MotionPlus within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2009, 10:07 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: TW10 for Wii News

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
My understanding is 27 licensed courses, but can't tell you which ones yet due to NDA.
Very nice, if all those new courses are incorporated into the PGA Tour mode then I may skip the PS3 version all together.

Are the graphics markedly better than the previous Wii versions, I'm not expecting next gen but is it at least somewhat nice to look at?

Damn I wish those 360 discs could have serious storage space like the bluray disc. 27 courses on the 360\PS3 versions would be beyond incredible.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:37 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
1. Very nice, if all those new courses are incorporated into the PGA Tour mode then I may skip the PS3 version all together.

2. Are the graphics markedly better than the previous Wii versions, I'm not expecting next gen but is it at least somewhat nice to look at?

3. Damn I wish those 360 discs could have serious storage space like the bluray disc. 27 courses on the 360\PS3 versions would be beyond incredible.
1. My understanding is that they are. Can't confirm for certain at this point, but don't see why they wouldn't be.

2. I am not one to judge graphics on the Wii as that is the major reason I have not purchased one. The graphics to me seemed to be good enough, but if the Wii had HD resolution capability, that is likely the version I would buy no questions asked.

3. Agreed. Now if MS and Sony could copy the Wiimote.......
Old 04-22-2009, 11:05 AM   #11
MVP

PhantomPain's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
1. My understanding is that they are. Can't confirm for certain at this point, but don't see why they wouldn't be.

2. I am not one to judge graphics on the Wii as that is the major reason I have not purchased one. The graphics to me seemed to be good enough, but if the Wii had HD resolution capability, that is likely the version I would buy no questions asked.

Any chance you know something we don't about this possibility?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2009, 11:08 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

Apparently there's going to be a true 1:1 motion sensitive controller (called the Sixense) released by the end of the year for PC. It was already controlling TW08 earlier this year at the CES. The head of Sixense recently revealed that the company is working with Electronic Arts to have support for the controller built directly into upcoming EA games.

With this controller and graphics on the PC version possibly being better than Xbox360/PS3 (which should be the case with the graphic settings maxed out running at a higher resolution), it would be the ultimate edition in my opinion (even more so if they include a brand new course architect).
Old 04-22-2009, 12:15 PM   #13
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

What is this motion plus stuff about?
Old 04-22-2009, 01:14 PM   #14
MVP

UNC_Pete's Arena

OVR: 22

Motionplus is an attachment to the Wii Remote to help the wii more accurately depict the remotes current location in space.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:01 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 5

This is going to be a hard choice for me, do I go for the graphically strong PS3 version or do I go with the golf simulator version for the Wii? Decisions, decisions...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2009, 03:58 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomPain
Any chance you know something we don't about this possibility?
Yes, but I am under NDA at this time....sorry.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »