Home

NCAA Football 10: TeamBuilder Reveal

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: TeamBuilder Reveal within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2009, 02:44 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: NCAA Football 10: TeamBuilder Reveal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezee12
Yeah I have some of the same questions and more... About the stadium one the screens they had of their CAS was in CAl's memorial stadium. On the video board it still had the Cal logo on it.
Yea I see it now. The stadium is still decked out in Cal logos and flags. DAMN.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:00 AM   #18
MVP

They also got rid of the school roster types. Instead of generating rosters for your school based on what type of team you want, you have to take a pre-existing team's roster and then edit it to your liking. Ehh, so far this is not at all what I was hoping for. Maybe we can get a lot more info, because again that article was so damn weak.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:07 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 39

No surprise at all the IGN article sucked..one reason i left that site.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:09 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
They also got rid of the school roster types. Instead of generating rosters for your school based on what type of team you want, you have to take a pre-existing team's roster and then edit it to your liking.
This just killed it for me personally...I remember the good ol' days of Juggernaut & Cup-Cake
Old 04-24-2009, 03:14 AM   #21
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
They also got rid of the school roster types. Instead of generating rosters for your school based on what type of team you want, you have to take a pre-existing team's roster and then edit it to your liking. Ehh, so far this is not at all what I was hoping for. Maybe we can get a lot more info, because again that article was so damn weak.
I don't like the way that sounds at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2009, 03:31 AM   #22
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Well considering NCAA ships with no names on the roster, you wouldn't be getting the actual players, just numbers. Hopefully there will be an option to randomly generate names, then it'd be similar to the original CAS roster generation. Florida would be a the choice for juggernaut, North Texas would be a choice for cupcake, etc. If that's the case, hopefully we can edit hometowns and class standing.

Lot of "hopefully" I know...

EDIT:

This part worries me if we aren't allowed multiple accounts.

Quote:
You can create and save up to twelve schools that can then be downloaded by your friends over Xbox Live or PlayStation Network.

Last edited by prowler; 04-24-2009 at 05:16 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:43 AM   #23
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
there still could be an option to choose team type(cupcake, Juggernaut, etc...), IGN didn't make that school, it seems EA did. the TeamBuilder site isn't up yet, so we still may not know all the choices yet. also, it's IGN. I don't really take there articles that seriously. they probably prefer the mascot mode.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 04-24-2009, 03:47 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
there still could be an option to choose team type(cupcake, Juggernaut, etc...), IGN didn't make that school, it seems EA did. the TeamBuilder site isn't up yet, so we still may not know all the choices yet. also, it's IGN. I don't really take there articles that seriously. they probably prefer the mascot mode.
Hopefully, but it doesn't sound that way.
Quote:
Once it's time to customize your rosters you'll first need to select a school's already established roster and tweak from there. Again, all the usual speed, strength, and awareness attributes can be maxed out if you like.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »