Home

Madden NFL 10 Blog: A Deeper Look into PRO-TAK

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Blog: A Deeper Look into PRO-TAK within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2009, 05:21 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: Pro-Tak Blog Is Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Don't worry - we're still tuning it. I wanted to get you guys a blog but the feature is still very much work in progress (hence the disclaimer in the blog).

I wanted to put this out there and rely on you guys to know that you're looking at early software. The other option is you get no early looks ever again.
Ian can you please please post the vids in here? they arent working for me in the blog
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2009, 05:21 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Don't worry - we're still tuning it. I wanted to get you guys a blog but the feature is still very much work in progress (hence the disclaimer in the blog).

I wanted to put this out there and rely on you guys to know that you're looking at early software. The other option is you get no early looks ever again.
Awesome Ian. Thanks for the constant communication with your player base. Can't wait to see more!
Old 05-04-2009, 05:21 PM   #27
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18

I love the improvement to D-line play as I almost always want to line up as a DE and switch with the progression of the play. I hated being stuck on the RT not being able to move at all, this improves that SOOO much!
Old 05-04-2009, 05:21 PM   #28
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

one other thing...

if White ran that 10 times & all 10 times were the same result I'd worry but keep in mind that there has to variance (variability) in sports (like OF'ers taking bad angles on fly balls-- sometimes it just happens)

Ian--if this is an 'epic fail' post....let me know
Old 05-04-2009, 05:22 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjgbxx
i dont see ed reed standing up lendale white and although its cool to have gang tackling they shouldnt have it every play where someone takes 4+ players to bring him down or O linemen/D linemen coming over to push the pile it really only happens near the goaline, 3rd and short etc or when a big RB is in the game i just dont want to see chris johnson being held up by
No need to worry there are still 1 on 1 tackles.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:23 PM   #30
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:

Ian, take notice on that Steve Smith catch and run...A lot of us are wanting more "swag", notice how Smith slows down about 5 yards to the endzone...Give us some of that.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:23 PM   #31
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Ratliff looks spot on in the cowboys video, all he is missing is tucked sleeves but his build and size is perfect!

I also saw what appeared to maybe be purple accents on Landry in the ravens video and those do look like new cleats on Jacobs.

My only complaint out of all of these is (may not even be a big deal, might of been just to show off the pro tak) but, on the goal line those gaps and holes are huge for Lendale to run through!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2009, 05:24 PM   #32
MVP

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyhobbs321813
Ian can you please please post the vids in here? they arent working for me in the blog

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »