Home

Madden NFL 10 Video: Pro-TAK Animation System

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Video: Pro-TAK Animation System within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2009, 07:30 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: EA's Pro Tak needs ump I know its WIP....

Quote:
Originally Posted by salbowski
I'd like to see a video of the backbreaker tackling without the heavy metal music and loud gunshot every time someone tackles...

I think my niece tackling our cat would look violent if i recorded it with metallica playing in the backgroung and firing a 9mm upon impact.

Much like madden i'll judge entirely when i've seen live gameplay footage and not a moment sooner... screw all this trailer garbage.
,But if you played Gwar it would be that much more violent and creepy....almost as creepy as this pic:

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Old 05-06-2009, 07:31 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by salbowski
I'd like to see a video of the backbreaker tackling without the heavy metal music and loud gunshot every time someone tackles...

I think my niece tackling our cat would look violent if i recorded it with metallica playing in the backgroung and firing a 9mm upon impact.

Much like madden i'll judge entirely when i've seen live gameplay footage and not a moment sooner... screw all this trailer garbage.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:31 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 55

If Madden captures the greatness 2k8 had with tackles and makes it look somewhere in the ballpark of Backbreaker, I'll be whistlin' dixie!

Maximum tackling with reach tackles is just awesome! You can actually fill the A gap on an iso run, gain control of the blocker and ideally try for a reach tackle and single handedly stop the play in the gap... much like GREAT LB's will do. Big hits serve the correct purpose.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2009, 07:44 PM   #12
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

The only way Backbreaker can compete with madden 10 is. IF it had a Franchise mode that is as good as it will be madden are better. Plus It would need a name and number system likw ncaa 09 has to be able to imput of the real nfl players into backbreakers teams. Besides that. BB has nothing really on madden10 aspect maybe graphics and motion engine. Thats bout all. But without the nfl rights BB will not last long. Unless NFL all of a sudden see Backbreaker out sale madden 10. Then nfl could pull EA rights to nfl and give BB a chance. But that is a big if. WE will see. But I don't see madden 10 ben out sold by BB.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
The only way Backbreaker can compete with madden 10 is. IF it had a Franchise mode that is as good as it will be madden are better. Plus It would need a name and number system likw ncaa 09 has to be able to imput of the real nfl players into backbreakers teams. Besides that. BB has nothing really on madden10 aspect maybe graphics and motion engine. Thats bout all. But without the nfl rights BB will not last long. Unless NFL all of a sudden see Backbreaker out sale madden 10. Then nfl could pull EA rights to nfl and give BB a chance. But that is a big if. WE will see. But I don't see madden 10 ben out sold by BB.
Well Blitz has done OK without the NFL licesne although Blitz 2 has not done well at all, but I enjoy it, its a nice change,(I loved the 1st one though) I never said BB with outsell Madden I said it will be the only one that will compete....quite a big difference...

Old 05-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 15

Another Backbreaker vs Madden thread.

3...2...1... Lock please.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:50 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
Another Backbreaker vs Madden thread.

3...2...1... Lock please.
Why??? It hasn't turned into anything bad...just friendly conversation about 2 different games...whats wrong with that?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2009, 07:52 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_c993
Why??? It hasn't turned into anything bad...just friendly conversation about 2 different games...whats wrong with that?
It's friendly for the mean time. Course it's only page 2 of the thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »