Home

Fight Night Round 4: Nine New Boxers Revealed

This is a discussion on Fight Night Round 4: Nine New Boxers Revealed within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2009, 05:37 PM   #9
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: More FNR4 boxers revealed 5/12/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
LOL...When did they say DLH and Hopkins would be DLC? Also, I could care less about 50% of the roster.
Its only a hunch. They will drop DLC its just a guess of who will be included. the guys i mentioned were in the last game, no reason why they can't be in this one..... unless of course if EA wanted to make some more money by charging for them.

anyways the 50% of the roster I care about i've never been able to use in a game i care about before, plus i can't wait to try out this engine. If its as good as it seems, every fight no matter who is fighting should be an engrossing experience.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:43 PM   #10
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
Its only a hunch. They will drop DLC its just a guess of who will be included. the guys i mentioned were in the last game, no reason why they can't be in this one..... unless of course if EA wanted to make some more money by charging for them.

anyways the 50% of the roster I care about i've never been able to use in a game i care about before, plus i can't wait to try out this engine. If its as good as it seems, every fight no matter who is fighting should be an engrossing experience.

Plenty of reasons why they wont be DLC. One the additions of Tyson and Foreman cost a ton. So there is less money in the pot. Oscar and Hopkins arent cheap and harder to pay for if most of the money has been spent.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #11
MVP

Vast's Arena

off the top of my head fighters i care about.

Calzaghe, Donaire, Gamboa, Lamotta, Hearns, Leonard, duran, Pavlik, RJJ, Ali, Tyson, Lennox, Frazier, Foreman, Morrison, jermaine Taylor, Sweat Pea, JC Chavez, Cotto, Pacquiao, Erik Morales, Arthur Abraham, Chico Corrales, Hagler, Hatton, Barrera, Mosley, Ray Robinson, Winky
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2009, 06:03 PM   #12
MVP

Vast's Arena

Quote:
Plenty of reasons why they wont be DLC. One the additions of Tyson and Foreman cost a ton. So there is less money in the pot. Oscar and Hopkins arent cheap and harder to pay for if most of the money has been spent.
Less money in the pot is true, but they will make money off the DLC. Plus the DLC talk was started by the sites that interviewed the devs. So they must be getting the idea from them. from what i read it sounds like its definitely gonna happen with feedback from the community to boot.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:09 PM   #13
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
Less money in the pot is true, but they will make money off the DLC. Plus the DLC talk was started by the sites that interviewed the devs. So they must be getting the idea from them. from what i read it sounds like its definitely gonna happen with feedback from the community to boot.

I'm not saying there wont be DLC...I'm just saying they wont be high profile boxers like DLH and Hopkins.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:18 PM   #14
MVP

Vast's Arena

Quote:
I'm not saying there wont be DLC...I'm just saying they wont be high profile boxers like DLH and Hopkins.
then what type of boxers would they be?? I mean im not gonna pay for Chad Dawson or the Tarvers of the world without a big name thrown in, neither is Joe Schmoe.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:34 PM   #15
Banned

thelwig14's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Fight Night Round 4: Nine New Boxers Revealed

Ratings are not right. Anyone with half a brain would not put Lennox at 83.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2009, 07:48 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Fight Night Round 4: Nine New Boxers Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
I call BS on this. A demo will only show you the 2 boxers, Hatton and Pac. I am positive they don't have acccess to the ratings.
BS on the ratings-Sweet Pea 96, Gatti 86 over PacMan-85. Has to be made up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »