Home

NCAA Football 10 Hands-On Preview (Teamxbox)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Hands-On Preview (Teamxbox) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2009, 06:57 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Footballl 10 Team Xbox hands on Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboutme
You know it wont work to track cheesers because you already played the game? or is that one of your Opinions turned fact? you got 10 post under your belt and 3 of them so far is pure fail.
People will always cheese, I don't think that's a stretch. All Im saying is I think ss is a pretty weak feature. And I've yet to meet someone who's excited about it. You're turning my opinions into facts by getting upset. If you really disagree, explain why ss is worth getting excited over.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:58 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 6

[quote=moylan55;2039568042]
Quote:
Originally Posted by laydizzy
true i'm not that excited by it, but that's mainly because i don't play online at all. Even though it's not for me I can clearly understand how it helps some people and the bottom line is that it takes nothing away from you as a gamer so why would you be upset by it?
Thats the thing , if you play online alot ,this feature will help you decide on your opponents through the sportsmanship rating, that alone is the reason why im interesting in this feature
Old 05-14-2009, 07:03 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by laydizzy
People will always cheese, I don't think that's a stretch. All Im saying is I think ss is a pretty weak feature. And I've yet to meet someone who's excited about it. You're turning my opinions into facts by getting upset. If you really disagree, explain why ss is worth getting excited over.
Recap, you said SS is a bad feature, i then said opinion. You then challenge my statement by asking me to find someone excited about it, which means you believe your statement to be fact not opinion.

Also you dont have to be excited about a feature for it to be considered good, i wont use CAS,Im not excited about it, does that make it a bad feature? I wont Use the new flex bone offense, does that mean its a bad addition or update? no,because someone will find good use of this feature.

And to your second part about why i like the feature i already stated why i liked the feature....... if you read my post.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:13 PM   #20
Rookie

floridagatorfan's Arena

OVR: 5

I think the biggest problem with this feature is that it really adds nothing to the game. As long as they didn't put too much time into it I dont have a problem with it but for them to tout it as one of their bigger new features is what I have a problem with and what I think others have a problem with.

If we had heard about other bigger features and additions so far I don't think there would be as much negativity with SS and the game overall, but I think it is more a factor of people growing impatient with the lack of solid info that will make NCAA '10 better than '09.

As for the article, I think it is funny to read all these articles that talk about how the gameplay was so good in '09. I want to get some hands on reports from people that really know sports game

Last edited by floridagatorfan; 05-14-2009 at 07:19 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:20 PM   #21
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridagatorfan
I think the biggest problem with this feature is that it really adds nothing to the game. As long as they didn't put too much time into it I dont have a problem with it but for them to tout it as one of their bigger new features is what I have a problem with and what I think others have a problem with.

If we had heard about other bigger features and additions so far I don't think there would be as much negativity with SS and the game overall, but I think it is more a factor of people growing impatient with the lack of solid info that will make NCAA '10 better than '09.
This

It's not that SS is a complete waste of time, it's that they're touting it as a big deal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2009, 07:24 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridagatorfan

I think people are just looking for something to rant about, so they pick the smallest of things and nit pick at it, like the windsocks.If we arnt getting a certain feature madden is getting they says "BUT we got windsocks" apparently the phase never gets old because the same People reply "lol hahaha ".

And the statement people dont see how 10 will be better than 09. what was wrong with 09?Dline got no pressure right? the new OLvsDL interaction doest that not solve it? its the same OLvsDL that will be used in madden but somehow its different than madden i guess?

What else was wrong with 09?pursuit angles? they fixed that.
what else was wrong with 09?hook routes and money plays being ran over and over again right?Adaptive AI

What else was wrong with 09? QBs would be too acurate?We saw a Video of a overthrow and a clip of Teebow throwing the ball into the dirt.

To me they have taken good strides to others all they see is windsocks.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:37 PM   #23
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

All these different sources claiming that it plays very similarly to last year are starting to scare me.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:45 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava
All these different sources claiming that it plays very similarly to last year are starting to scare me.
The same souces say that Ncaa 09 had great gameplay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »