Home

Madden NFL 10 Screenshots and Franchise Video (Chase @ E3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Screenshots and Franchise Video (Chase @ E3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2009, 01:17 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 10 Screenshots and Franchise Video (Chase @ E3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunk880
I don't mind them too much.

Good grief. If we reposted something that had already been posted, yes, it will be closed. The difference here? It's first of all from a site staff member at OS. Secondly, it's not an exact video that has already been posted... you said it yourself, it's something similar.

And as I said in my second post I was just giving my opinion that nothing he posted was new. I didn't down talk or disrespect him at alljust givin my opinion as I can do. SO first read all my post and second I know who steve is buddy.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:36 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 18

can we see a video of editing a player?...

thanks for the vids and pics.....you are one lucky dude to be there

soooooooo jealous
Old 06-03-2009, 02:05 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 6

I really wish they would add the yardage lines and hash marks to the play diagrams when picking a play. I'd like to know if a play is designed to have a player's route take him into first down territory before I pick it. I know I can smart route, but it'd still be nice to see in the play calling screen.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:16 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 39

awesome pics.. the 9ers look so slick
Old 06-03-2009, 07:05 AM   #21
Pro

MrSkagTrendy's Arena

OVR: 9

Thanks for this video, can't wait to see more.
To be honest, I'm not concerned if every new video posted isn't 'something new'. I'm just eager to see as much of this game as possible, even if it means seeing a franchise video that is similar, it's still more to see!

edit: awwwhh man, looman said "lemme sim the preseason so i can show you 'the extra point'", then it got to the end of the preseason and the video was done

Last edited by MrSkagTrendy; 06-03-2009 at 07:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 07:59 AM   #22
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Just a note, this is first of many videos -- but the only one of the night, more tomorrow morning. And I didn't realize EA had posted a video with Looman when I recorded this so my bad on that front.

Not a problem, every video shows us something new even if it's been done before. Much appreciated.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:57 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSkagTrendy
edit: awwwhh man, looman said "lemme sim the preseason so i can show you 'the extra point'", then it got to the end of the preseason and the video was done
Yeah, that made me sad.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:29 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 5
I saw something bout the Hall of Fame there. So maybe you can actually have players get inducted into the HOF, and view excisting HOF'ers this year. Would also love to see a waiver wire, practice squads, and 85 man prelimenary preseason rosters, along with an undrafted rookie signing stage added to the preseason schedual right after the draft. Those are all the things that I have been wanting for a while now, those additions would complete franchise mode for me. Also make the IR mean something, in years past you place a player on IR, you still had to cut a player in order to sign another player. That's the whole point of the IR is so you don't have to release someone, you place a player on IR and that automatically frees up a roster space, that's how it should be in Madden too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »