Home

Backbreaker Preview w/ New Trailer (IGN)

This is a discussion on Backbreaker Preview w/ New Trailer (IGN) within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2009, 10:18 PM   #17
In case you forgot...

mKoz26's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Backbreaker Preview w/ New Trailer (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
No because it BB was to allowed that then the NFL and EA can sue the company for stilling copyrights. BB can not do that and is not allow to even have anythat kind of stuff on their svr. If that happens then that company will be out of business.
Really? Then how can EA have Teambuilder? There surely cannot be a double standard.

@CDonkey26

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
Yeah, she may be a bit of a beotch, but you get back to me when you find out a way to motorboat personality...
Old 06-10-2009, 10:27 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Don't get your hopes up. They didn't go into any modes really etc, so there won't be a ton to share.
IGN's preview was basically it, huh?
Old 06-10-2009, 10:28 PM   #19
Rookie

jballa838's Arena

OVR: 4
Chase it is tomorrow somewhere
Old 06-10-2009, 10:29 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
I am not all that happy about it. It looks good graphic wise. But it still seems to blitz like to me. Glowing red ball and the player glowing red. Just doesn't feel real to me. Now if the glowing was not there then I might give it a better reveiw. Even when it comes out. The still need to do more work to it. I might be jumping the gun some. But I will wait until I sse more info on it.
Its been said that the red ball only happens during replays and since that is the same video/pictures that they showed before when talking about replays, I would assume that is the reason the ball is red.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:29 PM   #21
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/993/993719p1.html

Sorry I started a new thread because I thought this was just about the trailer.

Not impressed with that hands on at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2009, 10:33 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
what about franchise? the statement in the beginning has be worried as I will not buy a game that doesn't have it
Now why would in the world would you pass up on a game like this just because it doesn't have a franchise mode? I mean, that's just bizarre dude. If it is the future, technology wise, then WHY skip it because of that?

IMO, this game will be somewhat lame because of it being the first one out of the gate but, once they improve it and/or EA gets a hold of it for Madden 2012 or whatever then look out!

FINALLY a physics based football game (Oh wait...no franchise? forget it!)
"Because he's the hero Gotham deserves...but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him...because he can take it...because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...the Dark Knight."
Old 06-10-2009, 10:37 PM   #23
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
what about franchise? the statement in the beginning has be worried as I will not buy a game that doesn't have it
The statement leads me to believe that it doesn't even have a season mode. It's just play a game mode.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:38 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofdman
Now why would in the world would you pass up on a game like this just because it doesn't have a franchise mode? I mean, that's just bizarre dude. If it is the future, technology wise, then WHY skip it because of that?

IMO, this game will be somewhat lame because of it being the first one out of the gate but, once they improve it and/or EA gets a hold of it for Madden 2012 or whatever then look out!

FINALLY a physics based football game (Oh wait...no franchise? forget it!)
Because I don't have time to play online for the most part. I don't care if its the greatest game in the world, without a franchise, it has no replay value and at most will be a rental. I didn't even rent 2K All Pro and only played the demo a month or 2 after it came out because it didn't have a franchise. I haven't bought madden since it was on the xbox and I think it was a year or 2 before the last version.

Last edited by p_rushing; 06-10-2009 at 10:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »