Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: West Virginia @ Louisville (Default AA Sliders)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: West Virginia @ Louisville (Default AA Sliders) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2009, 09:40 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: West Virginia @ Louisville (Default AA Sliders)

How could they put this out if they didn't address the pass rush again? Unreal. After all the complaints
Old 06-16-2009, 09:42 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 38

The ncaa team doesnt want to go to a sim game. They think the madden team will fail. They prefer the arcade gameplay
Old 06-16-2009, 09:42 PM   #19
Rookie

GetYaWeigtUp's Arena

OVR: 8

That video was a disgrace... Who is the QB for UL, Peyton Manning in disguise? He was amazing, last time I checked their best QB left a few years ago. They dont have anyone who can light it up like that right now. The devs flat out LIED, they claim, there was more incomplete passes that hit the ground, but its not evident with the videos, its not the truth. They need to man up and tell us the truth for a change, its a shame!
Old 06-16-2009, 09:46 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYaWeigtUp
That video was a disgrace... Who is the QB for UL, Peyton Manning in disguise? He was amazing, last time I checked their best QB left a few years ago. They dont have anyone who can light it up like that right now. The devs flat out LIED, they claim, there was more incomplete passes that hit the ground, but its not evident with the videos, its not the truth. They need to man up and tell us the truth for a change, its a shame!
relax dude, we have season showdown!
Old 06-16-2009, 09:53 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 5

NCAA 10 = NCAA 09 with (1) Botched Rosters ; (2) Season Showdown (3) Windsocks and (4) the same sorry excuse for gameplay
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2009, 10:03 PM   #22
Rookie

GetYaWeigtUp's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler289
relax dude, we have season showdown!
Oh Shoot...how could I forget!
Old 06-16-2009, 10:15 PM   #23
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoyk
To anybody that knows what they're talking about, are West VA's pants supposed to be a different color than the jerseys?
It's just great that the QB gets a hole wide open ahead of him in the pocket while no one is in front of him and he decides to sit in the pocket and take a sack. SWEET.
I liked the fake spike though, that was pretty cool.
It was also nice to see the QB go deep even though it was an extremely deep pass into double coverage... THOSE are completed a lot. (Sarcastic)
It looks like the twitchy fast RB's will be abusively good again this year so sorry to all of those teams with power backs. (I'm good because Shaun Draughn's got some wheels.)
Thanks for the video.
Yeah, that was the 3rd video I noticed this in (also w/Tebow and Kodi Burns) and it bothers me. In real life, the QB, especially if it was Tebow or Burns would've taken off and gotten what they could. I didn't say anything about it, just noted it in my head because both times I saw it, their passes resulted in a completion. But this time the QB was sacked, and that is just flat out pathetic.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:19 PM   #24
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
First....LMAO at William Savoy's encroachment and knocking the RT down. Only problem Willie...you can't fall down too.

UofL is not the best team to judge pass rush off of. They don't have one, which is why we blitz like crazy. Not sure why we were running a 3-man front, but hey...maybe its new this year.

Tyler Wolfe at QB...interesting.

Loved the fake spike swing pass to Victor Anderson for the TD at the end of the first half.

Not sure why we were wearing all whites at home, but if it means we play defense that well...I'll wear all whites in PJCS until the cows come home.

Steve...thanks for the vid of UofL at Papa John's Cardinal Stadium.

Now I REALLY want this game!!!
Dude can you please tell me exactly how you maintain such a positive attitude after seeing this video? This game looks TERRIBLE. Please tell me your secrets to maintaining such a positive outlook, this could help me out in the future.

EDIT: This isn't a shot at you. If you want to report me again then you can, but I'm serious.

Last edited by Bigdmo9999; 06-16-2009 at 10:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »