Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: South Carolina @ Kentucky

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: South Carolina @ Kentucky within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2009, 01:22 AM   #17
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: South Carolina @ Kentucky

J2K9:

Please turn off the caps locks. Many people (myself included) don't read posts that are all caps.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:27 AM   #18
Banned

WisconsinSports414's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
They aren't going to do that when they have people like you buying their s*** NCAA game. Its called taking a stand.
Yep. All of the 'true' college football fans and folks in need of their 'fix' are gonna keep buying a game they themselves identify as mediocre - Most of them will be going on epic rants in mid and late July about it. I look forward to reading each one and laughing my *** off.

Last edited by WisconsinSports414; 06-17-2009 at 01:50 AM.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:37 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 3
I can only laugh....dont yall get it, its too late...people should have taken a stand 3 years ago..when there is no competition, the customer will ALWAYS lose somehow, someway!!!....look at cell phones, competition has made them make great phone plans and then there is gas companies, they can do whateva they want cause we will always buy gas...well, ea is that gas company!!..good luck....lol
Old 06-17-2009, 01:48 AM   #20
Rookie

GetYaWeigtUp's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingVMSU
Had to turn it off after first play...QB has easy 7-10 yard gain if he tucks and runs....nah, instead he'll throw 30-yards laterally for a 1 yard gain.

I'm done, I can't handle it. this is **** we have seen for YEARS...how can you not fix it? If there is no penalty for a not spying or accounting for the QB than what is the point of the CPU having a mobile one?

god am I alone here?
"Yooouuu are noot alooooone, I am here with yooouuu"

Every video makes me wanna puke more and more. Steve I appreciate your effort man, but please stop wasting your time promoting this trash. I honestly feel bad for you doing all that work just to display a trash gameplay effort like this.

How is it that every QB makes all the right reads? Each passing play you can see the open WR and the cpu QB gets it to him just about every time flawlessly. There is no pass rush whatsoever! For the 1st time ever, Ive thought about not even getting the game. If I get my free copy early like I should, then I'll play it but other than that, I wont buy it at all. And when I do get my free copy and play it and notice the BSness on my own, Im selling it!

The entire NCAA Dev team should be FIRED effective immediately for this BS. And EA should be sued for false advertisement. They've lied about the fixes in the gameplay and its not ok to lie to your consumers.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:55 AM   #21
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler289
Thanks for the videos, I'm still not seeing very many incomplete passes. So far, it seems like a lot of what EA has said they fixed (robo QB, d-line pressure, etc) isn't as good as we thought it would be. It really is looking like NCAA 09.5, but with a full price tag and busted rosters.
Well I got a feeling these games are been played on freshman setting are something. But I am sure once you put the setting on heisman the passing completion will drop big time. But good video steve. But it seems in this video there was some lag and stuff like that. But overall I can't wait until the demo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2009, 01:57 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
But overall I can't wait until the demo.
Really, because I didn't see that the first time around..
Old 06-17-2009, 02:01 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Well I got a feeling these games are been played on freshman setting are something. But I am sure once you put the setting on heisman the passing completion will drop big time. But good video steve. But it seems in this video there was some lag and stuff like that. But overall I can't wait until the demo.

Uh no, they have been on All-American or Heisman

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Old 06-17-2009, 02:42 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

So we supposedly have this thing...adaptive intelligence? whatever the name of it officially is, where the CPU is supposed to start noticing trends and preventing it? Then why is the RB getting as many catches as the rest of the team combined? Shouldn't there be some adjustment to stop it? There clearly isn't. Ugh. I wish they'd take a year off from this game and just spend 2 years starting over.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »