Home

NCAA Football 10 Stadium Screenshots - (120 of Them)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Stadium Screenshots - (120 of Them) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2009, 11:14 AM   #9
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: EA NCAA Facebook screens: all 120 Stadiums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
San Jose State, Rice, Miami(OH), Minnesota, Western Kentucky, and Kent State.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDuke
There are still generic stadiums in this game?
SJSU has been waffling about building a new stadium for years, but it now appears to be a dead issue. I seem to remember Adam saying that they don't want to waste time on a stadium only to have to turn around and re-do it the next year. Now that it appears that a new stadium isn't happening maybe EA will just include the current one and be done with it.

The generic pro style stadium in the game basically is Rice Stadium (note that the fields in these pictures are old, the screenshot above is correct):

Minnesota has a new stadium outdoor opening this season, but it wasn't finished in time for the NCAA team to get detailed photos of the completed structure. The generic bowl is a one year stand in.

As for the rest, I guess EA just hates the MAC.

Last edited by coogrfan; 06-26-2009 at 11:25 AM.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:31 AM   #10
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
San Jose State, Rice, Miami(OH), Minnesota, Western Kentucky, and Kent State.
And 6 bowl stadiums.

A few bowl stadiums are MLB parks and thus need separate licensing agreements - may not happen. I hope the team, just makes rough estimates of these stadiums at the very least for NCAA 11
Old 06-26-2009, 12:11 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

They should be adding the Independence Bowl stadium in soon because when South Alabama joins 1-A in a few seasons, that's the stadium they'll be playing in.

I too am baffled at the generic stadiums though because they have the Denver Broncos stadium...Invesco? and there is only 1 game a season in that stadium, and they don't even play in that stadium every year necessarily. Yet Rice, San Jose State and a few other teams are still left in generic stadiums. The priority list with stadiums is horribly off IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2009, 01:31 PM   #12
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

I think Adam said that baseball stadiums getting in weren't licensing issues with the MLB, its just that most aren't 20 years old so they aren't public domains, and they would have to pay the stadiums (not the MLB) individually to get em in. I'm sure the MLB stadiums drive up the price of licensing since they aren't like college stadiums where they would want to get the stadium in the game for the fans, the MLB stadiums just want money.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:39 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 4

Darn... looks like the new endzone art didn't make it into Husky Stadium. Place looks perfect other than that though.

So I guess based on what you guys are saying there isn't much of a chance of seeing Pac Bell in the game for the Emerald Bowl any time soon?
Old 06-26-2009, 01:44 PM   #14
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biodawg03
Darn... looks like the new endzone art didn't make it into Husky Stadium. Place looks perfect other than that though.

So I guess based on what you guys are saying there isn't much of a chance of seeing Pac Bell in the game for the Emerald Bowl any time soon?
Probably not. But I am hoping Adam can make a replica stadium which does not infringe on any rights.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:45 PM   #15
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
I think Adam said that baseball stadiums getting in weren't licensing issues with the MLB, its just that most aren't 20 years old so they aren't public domains, and they would have to pay the stadiums (not the MLB) individually to get em in. I'm sure the MLB stadiums drive up the price of licensing since they aren't like college stadiums where they would want to get the stadium in the game for the fans, the MLB stadiums just want money.
Yes, you are correct about the 20 year thing.

Rogers Centre turns 20 this year, so we should be getting that at least - hopefully.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2009, 01:48 PM   #16
Pro

sccavs64's Arena

OVR: 5

i created jmu in teambuilder and im using southern miss as the stadium replica. in the screenshot it shows an inflatable southern miss helmet right in front of the locker room. will this be taken out for my team?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »